Our slimming world journey together!!

katduck

Im not actually new to SW, i joined in November 2012 after trying every class going except SW, most recently Rosemary Conelys, which I joined in Jan, but I didnt have the courage to get weighed until March :

18st 3 lbs:mad:

I have never lost more than 13lbs before anywhere, its the point I couldnt get past, the point where my social life was more important and the point I gave up!

Slimming World changed that! Start weight 17st 11.5

25 weeks in and I weigh 15st 10 :D

Now after SW saved my husbands life, quite literally! We are on this journey seriously together.

I cant wait to share our story about getting to goal together!

Last edited:
Was contemplating writing a food diary but Im never gonna keep that up, so will instead track the exercise I do and the times I go off the plan!

12/5/2013

Majorly off plan last night, vodka and lemonade, onion rings, crackers, pate and dips, back on it today with yoghurt and fruit, vegetable soup for lunch and a roast for tea!

Sorry for the late reply, due to a bout of food poisoning, WI this week was 2lb off for me and 8.5lbs for the OH (over 2 weeks) now on for my 2 1/2 stone for our hols in 4 weeks! Total weightloss up to now 31 1/2 lbs at SW and 37 lbs since I started doing something about my weight!
Also had a visit to docs this week and made sure he was aware of my weightloss, very happy!!
next major aim after hols is to be 14 st something by my birthday in August!

Popping in to say hiya and well done on you and your O/H's brilliant losses so far - you never know you might win the SW Mr and Mrs category in a year or so :D

Always brag about your weightloss at the doctors - it makes up for any lectures they've given you in the past lol

Hope you both have a good week xx

Thank you LoChan, I'm 6 months in now, so any help or advice you need, or even just a moan, give me a shout xx

The OH and I have a bet on this week, the one who loses the lowest % of body weight does the dishes for a week, GAME ON!!
imagegif

May the best slimmer win :8855:

No spiking each other's food with salt and oil!

Wow well done on your weightloss this week LoChan!!
I do all the cooking so I promise to be good haha!!

Thanks - it was a nice surprise :)

Keep the fight clean lol Can't wait to hear who gets the forfeit :D

Well the Mr has to do the dishes as I absolutely kicked his arse, 2.5 off this week and half for him, we were pipped to joint SOTM by half a lb, both of us losing 11 lbs in May :D

Hope your hubby hasn't been smashing plates amidst the Gloom of Defeat :giggle:

Are you going double or quits for the next WI? xx

No and its a good job as I put on 1lb this week, but we go on holiday in less than 2 weeks so hoping that is enough motivation for 2 off this week!!

:d only half off this week so still 2st 8.5, oh lost 2 so hes on the same as me now,
majorca on monday, yay!!
My daughter just brought a pair of my sisters size 16 jeans she just found in the cupboard down for me, thought no way, but yes way, they fit easily, i was a size 22 when i started, fabulous, whoop whoop!!

enjoyed my holiday, hen nights and weddings a little too much, put on 11.5 lbs last month and so far lost 9.5 lbs of it, getting back on track!

Back