• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Out of control.

Hi Everyone.

I am unsure what has happened to me but I have spent two days out of control and completely off plan.

Have woken up this morning and I am determined to try and claw a little bit back.

I have joined my local gym and my induction is on Tuesday morning, I have downloaded a book to my ipod to listened to whilst there.

And this morning I am going to catch up on the positive vibes of this site.

Hope you all have a good day.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey Cathy - it's weird how sometimes things get out of hand - but you seem to be in the correct frame of mind to do something about it, so well done. I hope you enjoy the gym - taking your ipod is a good idea. Let us know how you get on with being back on plan today.

rrr bless, its so hard when that happens but hey ho at least you have seen the signs and are doing positive stuff to get you back on track so a very big "well done" is in order there. Enjoy the gym.

xx

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Ive just posted something along the same lines lol I have been soooo bad since Thursday and now need to pull it back, good luck hunnee x