Out of control.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Dodders!, 31 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Dodders!

Dodders! Member

Start Weight:
    22st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone.

I am unsure what has happened to me but I have spent two days out of control and completely off plan.

Have woken up this morning and I am determined to try and claw a little bit back.

I have joined my local gym and my induction is on Tuesday morning, I have downloaded a book to my ipod to listened to whilst there.

And this morning I am going to catch up on the positive vibes of this site.

Hope you all have a good day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Hey Cathy - it's weird how sometimes things get out of hand - but you seem to be in the correct frame of mind to do something about it, so well done. I hope you enjoy the gym - taking your ipod is a good idea. Let us know how you get on with being back on plan today.

4. Janine 40

Janine 40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    rrr bless, its so hard when that happens but hey ho at least you have seen the signs and are doing positive stuff to get you back on track so a very big "well done" is in order there. Enjoy the gym.

xx

5. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive just posted something along the same lines lol I have been soooo bad since Thursday and now need to pull it back, good luck hunnee x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.