Out of date shakes

bb_31

Hi

Anyone used the exante shakes when out of date. I psyched myself up to start today and half my stash expired in Dec 15.

If I give in now I know I won't do it again and thinking while I'm in the zone then what harm can they do?

What's your thoughts everyone??

I read that they are ok for up to a year out of date - the only thing you need to do is check there's no clumping of the product cos that means it got damp and there could be mould. If it looks and smells ok you should be fine. there was another discussion about this here: https://www.minimins.com/threads/out-of-date-shakes.218026/

Thanks Azlan. I've been ok so far with them but the lemon flavour shakes made me think they was off at first then realised they probably made to be tarty. The maple syrup pancakes have a weird texture and the pasta carbanara are strange. I think it's all in my head and I wouldn't like these in date anyway.

At least the chocolate shakes taste still fine - I've got loads of the to get on with - refuse to restock until all gone!

I always have my out of date ones whenever I re start. Totally fine. Cx

Yeah, nothing wrong with the Out of date stock, they tend to last about a year, i tried one that had a bbe of November 15 actually tasted really good :)

Back