Out with the Bridget Jones pants in into my old size 12 Jeans......

Lmao!!!!! Do u feel better now at least that is the important thing!!! Xxx

Am feeling much better now. Wish I had left my weigh in till the 9th but oh well. The 28th will be here before we no it and fingers crossed I will loose atleast 10lbs and make it to a stone lol...or is that wishful thinking? lol.

x

ChelleryPickle said:
Am feeling much better now. Wish I had left my weigh in till the 9th but oh well. The 28th will be here before we no it and fingers crossed I will loose atleast 10lbs and make it to a stone lol...or is that wishful thinking? lol.

x

Lol nothing wrong with wishful thinking that keeps us going :D xxx

Hi CP -- I do not "sweat" the small losses or sts because I have learned that if you follow the plan you will lose the weight.

I suggest that you go out and buy some of those scales that show your water/fat ratios. WW makes a good one. Because what you don't see with a regular scale is the process of losing weight.

Your water to fat ratios change as you're losing the weight. Your body is trying to hold on to weight (survival mechanism), so as you are losing the fat your body is actually retaining water (this is why drinking water not only helps to flush out the ketones, it encourages your body to release the retained water).

So, you have probably lost more fat than the scale indicated, but it has not, yet, shown on the scale because you have not released the compensatory water.

What I tell people is "Your body does not know which day you are going to weigh on... so, it does not releas the retained fluid to suit your schedule."

You'll show a better loss next time. ;)

MM

Hi Chelle, you must have lost at least 5lbs yesterday then! :) Well done for staying strong and going for another week, are you feeling any slimmer or clothes getting looser?

Hi CP -- I do not "sweat" the small losses or sts because I have learned that if you follow the plan you will lose the weight.

I suggest that you go out and buy some of those scales that show your water/fat ratios. WW makes a good one. Because what you don't see with a regular scale is the process of losing weight.

Your water to fat ratios change as you're losing the weight. Your body is trying to hold on to weight (survival mechanism), so as you are losing the fat your body is actually retaining water (this is why drinking water not only helps to flush out the ketones, it encourages your body to release the retained water).

So, you have probably lost more fat than the scale indicated, but it has not, yet, shown on the scale because you have not released the compensatory water.

What I tell people is "Your body does not know which day you are going to weigh on... so, it does not releas the retained fluid to suit your schedule."

You'll show a better loss next time. ;)

MM

You do give me such hope MM :). Cheers for that. I think I am going to use this as a detox/diet starter/kick up the bum to go back to slimming world red days or maybe even WW. If I get a fab loss on the 28th to make up for Friday then I might be motivated to carry on with this. We shall see.How are you today??
xxx

Hi Chelle, you must have lost at least 5lbs yesterday then! :) Well done for staying strong and going for another week, are you feeling any slimmer or clothes getting looser?

Hello my love, Yes I am feeling abit slimmer. My home scales said I was 12stone 2 this morning where as when I started this they said 12stone 13. When I got weighed at CDC's house her scales said 12.1 and my home scales said 12stone 9 :). I think i have defo lost some more...wooohoooo! x x x

ChelleryPickle said:
Hello my love, Yes I am feeling abit slimmer. My home scales said I was 12stone 2 this morning where as when I started this they said 12stone 13. When I got weighed at CDC's house her scales said 12.1 and my home scales said 12stone 9 :). I think i have defo lost some more...wooohoooo! x x x

Yeahhhhhh get in there I know u have lost more good girl for keeping focussed you can do this chick xxxxx

Yeahhhhhh get in there I know u have lost more good girl for keeping focussed you can do this chick xxxxx

Wow, look at ur loss! Over a stone in 2 weeks! Woooohoooo. Thats absolutely amazing. I bet your beaming right now!

xxxx

Hi CP -- That is your first 1/2 stone!!! Whooha!

Thanks for asking: I am doing fine.

I do need to push my water; I did not drink nearly enough on Friday (due to party prep and all). Then, I did not drink yesterday because of being in London and a train, etc. So, today I need to get my water in and do a system flush.

So, I'll be staying home and running back and forth to loo all day!!! Kind of like you after all the movicol and all! ;)

MM

ChelleryPickle said:
Wow, look at ur loss! Over a stone in 2 weeks! Woooohoooo. Thats absolutely amazing. I bet your beaming right now!

xxxx

Yeah I really happy don't know if I lost anything gud this week xxxx

Yeah I really happy don't know if I lost anything gud this week xxxx

Im sure you will have another fab loss. When does it start slowing down on the CD plan?

I am abit worried right now. I just did a pee on a kitosis stick thing and it didnt go pink like it did yesterday! Could this be because I left the sticks on the bathroom window seal? How can I be in/then out of kitosis? My pee was VERY clear...could that be it?? HELP!!

I am REALLY struggling tonight. SOO hungry. Have had loads of water and all my 3 shakes....HELP!!! x x

I'm struggling too!!! Feeling irritable, tired, hungry, angry arrrgggghhhh! Had to slice 20 pieces of bday cake which was torture and there's some left in the kitchen! Everything my boys have eaten today looks and smells fantastic and it's making me sooo angry that i can't have any. Was up most of the night with one child with an ear infection and i'm shattered now, just want to lie on the sofa with a glass of wine and order a chinese. Don't suppose that has cheered you up really has it? At least we know we're not alone though hey x

I'm struggling too!!! Feeling irritable, tired, hungry, angry arrrgggghhhh! Had to slice 20 pieces of bday cake which was torture and there's some left in the kitchen! Everything my boys have eaten today looks and smells fantastic and it's making me sooo angry that i can't have any. Was up most of the night with one child with an ear infection and i'm shattered now, just want to lie on the sofa with a glass of wine and order a chinese. Don't suppose that has cheered you up really has it? At least we know we're not alone though hey x

Awww Mrs, I don't know if I could of resisited the birthday cake. I made egg mayo sarnies for the OH for lunch and just wanted to lick the bowl out after...so I flung it on the floor and let the damn dog do it b4 I had the chance lol. Maybe its because I have said I am going to start eating again on the 28th.....ahhhh!! What a mind f*%k!! lol. OH has just sat down to eat his tea...ahhhhh!!!!! How are we going to manage tonight Mrs?? x x x

Early to bed and padlock the fridge! I'm so cold too have been sleeping in joggers and a dressing gown. It must be nice to have a date to work towards, not sure what mine will be. I know that i'm certainly not cured though and if i stopped tomorrow i'd go straight back to my old eating ways despite good intentions. So shakes it is for me for a while.

I have started bars and they are much more filling than the liquid meals. You could ask you cdc to bump you up to ss+. I don't think there is much difference in the weight loss especially since you're already in ketosis.

I have started bars and they are much more filling than the liquid meals. You could ask you cdc to bump you up to ss+. I don't think there is much difference in the weight loss especially since you're already in ketosis.

My CDC would not give me any bars :-(. I don't know if you read my earlier post but I did a kitostix thing earlier and it didnt go pink like it did yesterday. Do you think it was a duff one because I left it on the window seal?? or have I done something wrong? xx

Early to bed and padlock the fridge! I'm so cold too have been sleeping in joggers and a dressing gown. It must be nice to have a date to work towards, not sure what mine will be. I know that i'm certainly not cured though and if i stopped tomorrow i'd go straight back to my old eating ways despite good intentions. So shakes it is for me for a while.

Hmmm, I wonder if I will go back to my old ways?? You have got me thinking x x

I haven't tried the ketosis sticks but I don't have any of the ketosis symptoms. I have been so desperate for my breath to turn foul these last 9 days... lol...but my cdc says that if i have been 100% on ss/ss+ for one week then im most definitely in ketosis.
On your next meeting with the cdc ask her for the bars. I'm allowed a cup of milk every day too along with 4 meals on 3 days out of every week and 3 bars a week (starting this week). And as far as I can recall, you and I have the same height and more or less the same starting weight.....I think your cdc should become a little lenient now.

Back