Out with the Bridget Jones pants in into my old size 12 Jeans......

Just feeling really tired and weak. The hunger's not as bad as the first few days (when I felt my stomach would eat itself up) but I miss solid food. Have been quite good so far....didn't even have the 4th pack which my CDC said I could have on 4 days this week. Weighing in tomorrow at noon. Let's see how it goes. Hope its a big motivational loss:)

Just feeling really tired and weak. The hunger's not as bad as the first few days (when I felt my stomach would eat itself up) but I miss solid food. Have been quite good so far....didn't even have the 4th pack which my CDC said I could have on 4 days this week. Weighing in tomorrow at noon. Let's see how it goes. Hope its a big motivational loss:)

I hope the tiredness and weakness go soon, its horrible isnt it!! I am also missing solid food....my hubby is being really good and telling me his dinner is disgusting lol...he is also cooking all his own meals so I don't have to even deal with food. Let me know how you get on tomorrow x x x

Well, its almost the end of my day5...yay!!! Everyday that goes by is means that I am a day closer to being able to eat real food...in moderation of course :). I am overwhelmed by how kind,supportive and friendly everyone on this forum has been. There is NO WAY I could of done this without you all...I don't think I would of got through 1 day on my own.

Tomorrow I have a cool day. A woodwind 10 concert in London during the day and then a visit to my cdc to get new shakes (maybe a mid week weigh in) and then I am having a ladies pamper night at mine. Everyone is coming round at 7pm with their own pizza, wine and slippers and we are going to do nails and face masks...and I WILL resist the wine and pizza. At first we were going to go out for cocktails but then everyone said they were a little skint this month so it turned out for the best for my CD :). Hope you have all had fab days.

Chat tomorrow if I can,

Byeeee x x x x

hey chelle! 8 lbs less on my day 7 weigh in....very pleased with myself..... you should expect a bigger on your day 9 since you have been running and staying active! Goodluck hun!

OH MY GOD!!!! I have just been to swap some shakes and she decided to weigh me on day6. Iv lost 4lb......I am really really sad about this. The only reason I was doing this drastic and horrendously hard diet was to loose weight fast! Was hoping to have big losses to keep me spured on. I have just bought another £40 worth of stuff but I am not sure why...I think I am just going to take the stuff back and give up because what is the bloody point. Starving myself for the sake of 4lb which I could loose on diet where I can atleast eat and join in with my friend. I am actually crying now....feeling soo low. Why the hell am I putting myself through this. That 4lbs is most probably water and not fat too.

:-(

Have just realised in my rush to get out of there before I burst into tears I bought all shakes and no soup. Have just text her to let her know I need to swap and then rang her as no reply and she is not picking up. Feeling like absolute **** right now

OH MY GOD!!!! I have just been to swap some shakes and she decided to weigh me on day6. Iv lost 4lb......I am really really sad about this. The only reason I was doing this drastic and horrendously hard diet was to loose weight fast! Was hoping to have big losses to keep me spured on. I have just bought another £40 worth of stuff but I am not sure why...I think I am just going to take the stuff back and give up because what is the bloody point. Starving myself for the sake of 4lb which I could loose on diet where I can atleast eat and join in with my friend. I am actually crying now....feeling soo low. Why the hell am I putting myself through this. That 4lbs is most probably water and not fat too.

:-(

Please no one tell me that 4lb is great in the first week on this diet because its not at all!!!

hey chelle! 8 lbs less on my day 7 weigh in....very pleased with myself..... you should expect a bigger on your day 9 since you have been running and staying active! Goodluck hun!

Just got weighed on my day6 and 4lb stupid punds down on my week one. Not happy

Hey hun!! Have you been drinking your water correctly? Plus an evening weigh-in means you weigh 3-4 lbs more... Unless you were REALLY lo-carbing it before you started, there is NO way that it is your real loss, I can assure you. Cheer up... just keep going one day at a time, don't give up now
BTW, $ lbs IS a loss

Hey hun!! Have you been drinking your water correctly? Plus an evening weigh-in means you weigh 3-4 lbs more... Unless you were REALLY lo-carbing it before you started, there is NO way that it is your real loss, I can assure you. Cheer up... just keep going one day at a time, don't give up now
BTW, $ lbs IS a loss

Yes, have been having 6-7 pints of water a day. I got weighed earlier today than i did the first time so surely I should be even lighter because of that!? I have only "been" once in 6days, not sure if that has anything to do with it. When I tried to open up to my consultant and tell her I am feeling really down about it she just said "don't be so negative" and the ushered me off. Im sooo close to jacking this in. I feel like I am putting myself through torture for no flipping reason.
Thanks for your support x x x x

How do I update my flipping ticker....not that its worth it!!!

xxx

Yes, have been having 6-7 pints of water a day. I got weighed earlier today than i did the first time so surely I should be even lighter because of that!? I have only "been" once in 6days, not sure if that has anything to do with it. When I tried to open up to my consultant and tell her I am feeling really down about it she just said "don't be so negative" and the ushered me off. Im sooo close to jacking this in. I feel like I am putting myself through torture for no flipping reason.
Thanks for your support x x x x

Please don't jack it in!! I don't think your cdc is very supportive!! She should have asked you a couple of questions (water, loo etc). Obviously she saw you were upset!! Also, maybe that's too much water? Have you been drinking fizzy water? Maybe your body is holding on to more water than you think... also I know the first week people can feel like they have no energy, but sometimes a walk can help... TOTM maybe?? these are ALL things she should have covered!

We're in this together hun!! Shoud be proud, you've been 100%

xxx

Please don't jack it in!! I don't think your cdc is very supportive!! She should have asked you a couple of questions (water, loo etc). Obviously she saw you were upset!! Also, maybe that's too much water? Have you been drinking fizzy water? Maybe your body is holding on to more water than you think... also I know the first week people can feel like they have no energy, but sometimes a walk can help... TOTM maybe?? these are ALL things she should have covered!

We're in this together hun!! Shoud be proud, you've been 100%

xxx

No, unfortunately its no where near my time of the month :-(. Im feeling like I have some energy. Felt like crap for the first 4 days but am now feeling ok. Am sooooo dissapointed with this though...it has really knocked me. :-( Yes, I have had 1 big bottle of soda water of the 6 days.

xxx

hi chelle! I think its because of not being regular. my weight on my home scale is always 3 pounds lighter after i've 'been'. I have been taking psyllium husk with water every night to keep myself regular and it has helped. Don't give up now. Like you said you are feeling better than the first few days. Please try the psyllium husk (one tablespoon mixed in warm or cold water) and get weighed again on day 9.

hi chelle! I think its because of not being regular. my weight on my home scale is always 3 pounds lighter after i've 'been'. I have been taking psyllium husk with water every night to keep myself regular and it has helped. Don't give up now. Like you said you are feeling better than the first few days. Please try the psyllium husk (one tablespoon mixed in warm or cold water) and get weighed again on day 9.

I have planned to now have my second weigh on the 28th Feb....do you think I should text my CDC and ask if I can still come over and weigh on the 21st to see if has budged at all? xx

I have just taken a movicol and a senna so hopefully that will get things budging. Feeling like complete crap right now!!

This must be the worst first week weight loss EVER!!

I would go on the 21st, just for the motivation.....even if its loss of a couple of pounds in the next 3 days. Please don't feel bad. Its not just TOTM but also ovulation (right in the middle of the cycle) which makes you put on pounds. I am positive you'll see bigger losses soon since you have been keeping active as well.
I started CD during TOTM and my cdc told me I would lose more this way coz the natural bloating will also go away along with the weight lost with the dieting. Please hang in there.

It must be because you haven't gone. I've been every day since starting so you must have quite a back log(sorry) and this will weigh quite alot. Do you have any scales at home? If so you could weigh yourself this eve and the same time tomorrow after you've hopefully been to see the difference? Chin up though hun, i know you must be feeling really fed up. This diet is soooo hard and if you're not happy with your weight loss it's hard to stay motivated.
Just noticed though that you only have 26 lbs to loose? Most on here inc myself have a lot more to loose than that and so will naturally have bigger first losses. The difference with this and a conventional diet though is that the bigger numbers will last throughout where as on a different diet it would go down to 1/2 - 1 lbs a week.

I would go on the 21st, just for the motivation.....even if its loss of a couple of pounds in the next 3 days. Please don't feel bad. Its not just TOTM but also ovulation (right in the middle of the cycle) which makes you put on pounds. I am positive you'll see bigger losses soon since you have been keeping active as well.
I started CD during TOTM and my cdc told me I would lose more this way coz the natural bloating will also go away along with the weight lost with the dieting. Please hang in there.

Thanks for your post. The thing is, my CDC is not really that approachable and actually tried to usher me off with 2 weeks worth of products after my mini weight loss. I doubt she would let me go on the 21st, and if I did go she I would feel awkward. What do you think? My home scales are useless and can say one weight, then you stand on the 10 secs later and they add 5lb on...So pretty useless lol!

xx

Back