Out with the Bridget Jones pants in into my old size 12 Jeans......

I haven't tried the ketosis sticks but I don't have any of the ketosis symptoms. I have been so desperate for my breath to turn foul these last 9 days... lol...but my cdc says that if i have been 100% on ss/ss+ for one week then im most definitely in ketosis.
On your next meeting with the cdc ask her for the bars. I'm allowed a cup of milk every day too along with 4 meals on 3 days out of every week and 3 bars a week (starting this week). And as far as I can recall, you and I have the same height and more or less the same starting weight.....I think your cdc should become a little lenient now.

Oh yeah, have just noticed our height and weight are the same!! Fancy that. I also have none of the side effects like bad breath....have the constipation buts thats another story lol....Do you feel quite energised?
xxxx

ChelleryPickle said:
Oh yeah, have just noticed our height and weight are the same!! Fancy that. I also have none of the side effects like bad breath....have the constipation buts thats another story lol....Do you feel quite energised?
xxxx

So how tall are u both!!!! And huni u will be in ketosis!! I have never ever once peed on a stick but know I am coz I have lost what I have lost and done SS 100% three weeks Tuesday :) xxxx

We are both 5foot 4inch. :). Righty, am off to bed now. Have a good night ladies and I will no doubt be on here tomorrow in need of you :).

xxx

ChelleryPickle said:
We are both 5foot 4inch. :). Righty, am off to bed now. Have a good night ladies and I will no doubt be on here tomorrow in need of you :).

xxx

Nite nite sweetie have good sleep and just remember we are here for u always xxxxx

xxxx

Nope....not energized at all....can hardly get normal tasks done e.g going from bed to toilet! lol
But the bars are amazing....i think they are normally allowed in the 3rd week.....like 3 a week..... Try the toffee one....yummy!
and I am not getting any soups next time...I get hungry within an hour of eating one.

Nope....not energized at all....can hardly get normal tasks done e.g going from bed to toilet! lol
But the bars are amazing....i think they are normally allowed in the 3rd week.....like 3 a week..... Try the toffee one....yummy!
and I am not getting any soups next time...I get hungry within an hour of eating one.

Oh no, you poor thing. I hope this passes soon. You are one VERY determined lady to stick it out whilst feeling like that. Go you!! Hopefully these bars will leave you feeling "fuller for longer"...(Iv heard that somewhere before lol!). Are you sleeping more? I felt like absolute death for the first 4 days then on the 5th day something clicked. I wonder why its not done for you yet! Your loss is amazing so your obviously doing everthing right. Hmmm..what does your CDC say?

Morning Ladies --

Just read through your conversation from last night (stalker alert!).

Sorry you has such a bad night last night, CP.

Has anyone ever mentioned using bullion (like OXO only look for low sodium)? Your CDC will less this hot drink (I think 2 a day is allowed) -- but it is less expensive to buy it at Tescos. It is a nice savory drink and it really helps. It takes the edge off, esp. on the cold night.

@Determined2011 -- It is so funny how different people are -- the shakes make me hungry unless I make them into a mix-a-mousse. I love the MAM and it is sooo filling.

I can't have the CD bars they have too much malitol in them and they make me very ill. I buy SouthBeach Meal replacement bars and have those. Similar on the nutrients, a little more calories (but also higher protein), and they do the trick.

Just like I use Crystal Light instead of the CD water flavouring -- I like it better.

I, too, am 5'4" (or close enough). My start weight (this time) was about the same as both of yours (170s -ish). I did not weigh myself until January 2nd, but I started SSing on December 27th. On the 2nd, I weighed 166. I weighed 153 (in the 10s!) last week. It took a long time to get there -- it seemed. But, then it took a much longer time to get up to that weight, too.

I am not getting weighed this week, as it is half-term. I also did not weigh myself yesterday, as I usually do. I will try to drink my water better and hope for 3 to 4 pound loss next week. Fingers crossed.

My next mini-target is to be under 150... and that would do it.

MM

Hello day 9,

Well, today I have a day off work...woooohoooo! I had a nice lie in till 9am which rarely ever happens as I am very much an early bird. I obvious needed it. I had a sneaky peak on the scales that weigh me between 7-9lbs heavier than any other scales haha...and it is 1lb lighter than yesterday so atleast they show a difference. Wooohooo! I am hoping that my "fatter" scales show me to be in the 11's by the time of my next weigh in the...then I will know I am defo in them :). We shall see. Anyway, hubby and I are going to walk the crazy dogs..that are currently barking in the garden. Thank god we have lovely neighbours lol. Then we are thinking of going Ice skating in Slough.

I had a fruits of the forst shake for brekkie, very nice indeed :).

Hope you are all having a good day so far. Take care everyone.

Chelle

xxxx

Hi Michelle (saw your name on Ben's thread) --

Small world you two knowing each other. He is such an inspiration.

Skating sounds like a good plan. Have fun!

MM

Hi Michelle (saw your name on Ben's thread) --

Small world you two knowing each other. He is such an inspiration.

Skating sounds like a good plan. Have fun!

MM

I know, crazy or what! We have know eachother for 9yrs and then went to music college together and had many a drunken night in Manchester lol...he actually composed me an amazing piece for my final recital. He is awesome. We always used to complain about our extra lb's together lol! Yes, it is a VERY small world!! Not sure if we are going skating now. We have just booked a few days away camping so are thinking on going to the new "go outdoors" to buy a camping loo tent instead lol..what a swap!
x x

Brave you ... camping in ketosis. Brrrrrr! ;)

Morning Ladies --

Just read through your conversation from last night (stalker alert!).

Sorry you has such a bad night last night, CP.

Has anyone ever mentioned using bullion (like OXO only look for low sodium)? Your CDC will less this hot drink (I think 2 a day is allowed) -- but it is less expensive to buy it at Tescos. It is a nice savory drink and it really helps. It takes the edge off, esp. on the cold night.

@Determined2011 -- It is so funny how different people are -- the shakes make me hungry unless I make them into a mix-a-mousse. I love the MAM and it is sooo filling.

I can't have the CD bars they have too much malitol in them and they make me very ill. I buy SouthBeach Meal replacement bars and have those. Similar on the nutrients, a little more calories (but also higher protein), and they do the trick.

Just like I use Crystal Light instead of the CD water flavouring -- I like it better.

I, too, am 5'4" (or close enough). My start weight (this time) was about the same as both of yours (170s -ish). I did not weigh myself until January 2nd, but I started SSing on December 27th. On the 2nd, I weighed 166. I weighed 153 (in the 10s!) last week. It took a long time to get there -- it seemed. But, then it took a much longer time to get up to that weight, too.

I am not getting weighed this week, as it is half-term. I also did not weigh myself yesterday, as I usually do. I will try to drink my water better and hope for 3 to 4 pound loss next week. Fingers crossed.

My next mini-target is to be under 150... and that would do it.

MM

Your weight loss is amazing! I can't even imagine being you weight. I am very happy and feel over the moon just to get to 11stone. When im 11stone I can fit into any size 12 in any shop and can run 10k easily. It is a very happy size for me...although my body wants to sit at a 14 I think.

My CDC wouldnt give me any Mix a mouse :-(....said I had to wait till 3rd week (which is no good as I am going onto sw or ww then anyway). Do you know of any shop bought mix-a-mouse products that I can buy?

Chelle xxx

Brave you ... camping in ketosis. Brrrrrr! ;)

Haha, we are not camping till Easter hols, just going to the camping shop to spend money on gadgets lol. I am probably leaving this plan on the 28th anyhow...have already set up a thread on SW. I dont know if I have spoken too soon but its the only thing that is spurring me on as I have not got the huge loss to motivate me.

Hi girls!
Chelle, I feel drowsy all the time. The bars are keeping me full but
I have not seen the scales budge this week (at home). I'm wondering if they are hindering my weight loss....I hope not coz the diet is still murder...with or without the bars!
@Minniemel....thanks for the tips. do share some more....Is drinking more water helpful? Is it a good idea to have a bar everyday?

@Det2011 --

When I did LL my counsellor used to say, "The more you drink, the more you shrink". And, I found this to be true... if you drink steadily though out the day (and 3 litres was the recommendation) you had better losses.

Also, I like the idea of if you are finding that your "meals" aren't sticking with you -- you can divide them into to two meals. This is easiest with a tetra. I will open a chocolate tetra and use hot water )about 50/50 to make a hot chocolate, refrigerate the remainder -- and have another hot choc a couple of hours later.

I also like to cut my bars up into little chunks and eat them like a snack thing. A bit at time... chewing thoughtfully! ;)

MM

@Det2011 --

When I did LL my counsellor used to say, "The more you drink, the more you shrink". And, I found this to be true... if you drink steadily though out the day (and 3 litres was the recommendation) you had better losses.

Also, I like the idea of if you are finding that your "meals" aren't sticking with you -- you can divide them into to two meals. This is easiest with a tetra. I will open a chocolate tetra and use hot water )about 50/50 to make a hot chocolate, refrigerate the remainder -- and have another hot choc a couple of hours later.

I also like to cut my bars up into little chunks and eat them like a snack thing. A bit at time... chewing thoughtfully! ;)

MM

MM, since you suggested the atkins bars I have been reading up on the atkins diet on here!! I have ordered the book and might do that from the 28th onwards...mmmmm meat lol!

xxx

Nighty,

xxxx

Hi Michelle,

It is not a bad diet -- esp. the NEWER version. Which is a little lower on the fat content. It does work, and in the early phases it is ketogenic. There is an Atkins thread on this forum. You might want to read through some of the posts.

MM

Hi Michelle,

It is not a bad diet -- esp. the NEWER version. Which is a little lower on the fat content. It does work, and in the early phases it is ketogenic. There is an Atkins thread on this forum. You might want to read through some of the posts.

MM

I have been reading lol...with my mouth watering too lol.

I am having a really bad day...really tired and hungry :-(. I text my CDC (who lives 2mins from me) and asked if I could come round for a chat some time as I am struggling and lacking in motivation. She text back a blunt text say..."I am not well, keep it till Monday." She didnt even ask me what wrong and why. I text back and said I probo wont be on CD by then ad will let her know if I am comign Monday! Sorry, but what a cow!!! Does anyone want to buy some CD shakes off me...at a very good price lol..because I doubt she will swap them back! Having a really bad day and tempted to go to sainsburies and start the Atkins diet tonight! A ready cooked sainsburies chicken is calling me....HELP!!!!!

xxx

I am in quite a scary place right now......

I have just been shopping and bought Atkins friendly food....I then ate chicken/lettuce/mayo/cheese/

On the Atkins induction this is allowed but why am I feeling sooo guilty?? What have I done. SH*T!!!!!

Someone help.......

ChelleryPickle said:
I am in quite a scary place right now......

I have just been shopping and bought Atkins friendly food....I then ate chicken/lettuce/mayo/cheese/

On the Atkins induction this is allowed but why am I feeling sooo guilty?? What have I done. SH*T!!!!!

Someone help.......

Awwwwwwww huni sorry I haven't been around for a few days what is going on why u buying food what I have I missed!!!! Xxxxxx

Back