Outlander Series

Did you get round to these hh

Still loving the books, I'm on The Fiery Cross & nearly finished it, I've about 300 pages left (crikey that in itself is a whole book!!!) I think there is just two left in the series. I need to get on reading this one as I'm off on hols on 29th March & I really don't want to take a book with just a few pages left to read, so I need to find more time to read, which is going to be hard as I've a lot of birthdays/wedding/retirement do to go on;)

For my birthday my sister bought me the Lord John series, which I'm looking forward to reading next, I'm not going to read them alongside the Outlander series, don't really fancy doing that.

Ohh I love this series, only read the first 3 parts and nvr read the others...because I didnt want to finish the series ( haha yes I know; I am daft) now its been so long ago I read the first ones that I will have to re-read them all to get all the names and connections right:eek:
Note to self: dig up part one lol x

Wonder what has changed for the writer. She nvr sold the rights to make it onto the screen because she couldnt imagine who would be the perfect Jamie..
Agree with you, Star dont know if I am liking it either

Back