Oven chips??

ladylipo

Silver Member
Just wondering wood anyone be able to help me out here???
Im planning my dinner for tomorro i feel crazy its 12 at nite and im think abt this already lol

rite well iv no scales and really want macain oven chips tomorro anyone be able tell me how many points?
Wat could i measure it in a cup or something maybe

i'm sorry I have no clue with being such a newbie but hopefully someone advanced will be able to advise you as I would love to know too!

why not invest in some scales.
I bought a cheap set in wilkinsons,they are called diet scales and only cost £1.99... they are small but adaquate for weighing small portions of food

Nicole x

ladylipo - about 100g of chips is 2.5 points (tesco light choices gives you 125gs for the same points) and I hate to tell you that it's literally no more than 20 chips.... I usually allow myself twice the amount for 5 points...

Tanx for that i might hav 40 chips for 5 points now lol!
Been looking forward to my dinner all day gonna hav HL burger salad and chips yummmy :)

Nah!

Easy, chip a jacket pot, par boil for 5 mins in salted water, cover baking tin with foil, spray with frylight, drain chips, place baking tin in oven for 2 mins to heat oil, put ships back in saucepan and shake gently with the lid on to fluff up. turf out chips onto foil, spray with frylight again and cook for 20 mons in oven @ 220 turning half way thru cooking, perfect chips!

i havent ate a chip in so long, i wouldnt know! mc don's chips are 5 points or something i think...just a tip that really helps me...i always plan ahead i have a little notebook that is my life at the mo. every evening i sit down and plan the next days food. When i first started i didnt plan and i found myself getting really frustrated come meal times. Now im fine i stick to my plan and it works!

Back