Over 5 Stone Lost CC'ing.i'm back after putting nearly all of it back on *PICS ADDED*

littlemiss

Silver Member
Hey everyone,

I'm back here to start again & also to give some motivation for those wanting to lose through CC'ing.

Here's my story -

I was a very skinny child, I wouldn't eat, I got put on medication & closely monitored by doctors my whole childhood, my family encouraged me to eat more for years - it back-fired. When I got to around age 11 I put on loads & was a very chubby child, got bullied & stuff, as a teenager I lost it all. I was a size 8/10 & around 9/10 stone when I met my OH we soon had our daughter, through my pregnancy I went from a size 8/10 to a size 20, I never weighed, convinced myself I was just chubby. Years went on, I was depressed, very depressed, I let my weight control my life & I didn't go out, buy clothes, stopped looking after myself, then in 2009 my daughter was due to start school, in January my dad sent me fotos from xmas day, I had avoided camera until then, I saw the pics & cried & cried, I couldn't believe how I looked, as they say the camera doesn't lie, that showed me the way other ppl saw me. I'd tried diets before, no joy, I said to myself, If I eat properly & do a bit of exercise, there is no doubt i'd lose - as my mum used to say - you dont get fat eating salads. Anyway, I CC'd and it was amazing, I lost weight every 2 weeks, i'd lose around 2/3lbs. I didn't exercise much tho, but I did do alot of walking as part of my daily routine, I started in January and by August (when my daughter started school) I had lost over 5 stone. I looked & felt amazing, and the compliments....they keep you going, ppl literally cant believe their eyes when they see someone lose weight, its amazing. To slip into size 10's after being in 20s for years, I felt so stupid for all the times i'd put it off, not stuck to diet, I thought, I could have done this years ago. I got my life back.

But after a year of that we started trying for baby no 2. I fell pregnant & was around 13 stone by this point, i'd put on 3stones gradually, after my son was born I was still 13 stones so didn't put anything on, but he had a life threatening condition & I struggled to keep myself alive let alone diet ect, so I let it pile on, I weighed myself about 3 weeks ago & I was 14.11 (5lbs less than my heaviest weight) I had to sort this, I couldn't believe i'd got that bad again, so here I am - I lost 3lbs last week just by cutting out rubbish.

I loved CC'ing & i'd never do another diet, it worked wonders for me, my only problem was stopping watching what i was eating. I did a daily dairy (I still have them) and I counted every day, I spent most time on a 1000 cals a day, alot of ppl dissaprove to that, but I did spent alot of months doing 1200. If I went over....so what. I weighed weekly, The hardest part was putting on weight some weeks (esp when its totm) but it would soon catch up 2/3 weeks later. Scales aren't a good way of measuring but because I am ok with the gains on the scales, its not too bad, but if alot of ppl see a gain, they get de-motivated & dont watch their food as well ect. Thats alot of ppl's downfall.

Anyway, since Monday I've been eating very well, I know in my head rougly that i've had around 1200 cals a day, and i've done some exercises some nights. I will keep eating well & exercising when I can & I will beat my body at this, it will not win, I will. I dont care if I have gains, I will keep denying it what it wants until I get smaller.

Btw - does anyone want to see my before & afters from last time?

Wish me luck

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
littlemiss said:
Hey everyone,

I'm back here to start again & also to give some motivation for those wanting to lose through CC'ing.

Here's my story -

I was a very skinny child, I wouldn't eat, I got put on medication & closely monitored by doctors my whole childhood, my family encouraged me to eat more for years - it back-fired. When I got to around age 11 I put on loads & was a very chubby child, got bullied & stuff, as a teenager I lost it all. I was a size 8/10 & around 9/10 stone when I met my OH we soon had our daughter, through my pregnancy I went from a size 8/10 to a size 20, I never weighed, convinced myself I was just chubby. Years went on, I was depressed, very depressed, I let my weight control my life & I didn't go out, buy clothes, stopped looking after myself, then in 2009 my daughter was due to start school, in January my dad sent me fotos from xmas day, I had avoided camera until then, I saw the pics & cried & cried, I couldn't believe how I looked, as they say the camera doesn't lie, that showed me the way other ppl saw me. I'd tried diets before, no joy, I said to myself, If I eat properly & do a bit of exercise, there is no doubt i'd lose - as my mum used to say - you dont get fat eating salads. Anyway, I CC'd and it was amazing, I lost weight every 2 weeks, i'd lose around 2/3lbs. I didn't exercise much tho, but I did do alot of walking as part of my daily routine, I started in January and by August (when my daughter started school) I had lost over 5 stone. I looked & felt amazing, and the compliments....they keep you going, ppl literally cant believe their eyes when they see someone lose weight, its amazing. To slip into size 10's after being in 20s for years, I felt so stupid for all the times i'd put it off, not stuck to diet, I thought, I could have done this years ago. I got my life back.

But after a year of that we started trying for baby no 2. I fell pregnant & was around 13 stone by this point, i'd put on 3stones gradually, after my son was born I was still 13 stones so didn't put anything on, but he had a life threatening condition & I struggled to keep myself alive let alone diet ect, so I let it pile on, I weighed myself about 3 weeks ago & I was 14.11 (5lbs less than my heaviest weight) I had to sort this, I couldn't believe i'd got that bad again, so here I am - I lost 3lbs last week just by cutting out rubbish.

I loved CC'ing & i'd never do another diet, it worked wonders for me, my only problem was stopping watching what i was eating. I did a daily dairy (I still have them) and I counted every day, I spent most time on a 1000 cals a day, alot of ppl dissaprove to that, but I did spent alot of months doing 1200. If I went over....so what. I weighed weekly, The hardest part was putting on weight some weeks (esp when its totm) but it would soon catch up 2/3 weeks later. Scales aren't a good way of measuring but because I am ok with the gains on the scales, its not too bad, but if alot of ppl see a gain, they get de-motivated & dont watch their food as well ect. Thats alot of ppl's downfall.

Anyway, since Monday I've been eating very well, I know in my head rougly that i've had around 1200 cals a day, and i've done some exercises some nights. I will keep eating well & exercising when I can & I will beat my body at this, it will not win, I will. I dont care if I have gains, I will keep denying it what it wants until I get smaller.

Btw - does anyone want to see my before & afters from last time?

Wish me luck

xxxxxxxxxx

Welcome and good luck Hun, I'd love to see your pics :)

Well done you did so well before there's no doubt you can do it again, would love to see your before and after pics x

I have found the pics. They aren't brilliant, as I said, I avoided photos when at my heaviest so the ones I have are all the same day. And my afters there isn't alot of because at that time I wasn't going out as much. First 3 are before last 2 are after.

Omg the difference is amazin! Wat an inspiration! Wat do u eat in a day? Id luv to hear:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun.

I dont eat a breakfast as I often feel sick in the mornings, so I have a sandwich & fruit at 11ish, that does me until an early dinner. But if im ravenously hungry i'll have fruit/low fat snack late afternoon. Dinner depends on what I want to do, sometimes I decide to use alot of cals on dinner & nothing on snacks & vise versa. When I started losing weight I would eat majority of cals at night, it never effected my loss, I did stop doing it at one point to see if i would lose more but I didn't. Sometimes i'd have a low fat dinner & a cpl of chocolate bars & crisps at night. Sometimes i'd have a chinese or mcdonalds & have bare minimum for other meals & no snacks. One of my pet hates is going to bed hungry, i've always had a wee bowl of cereal before bed, a small amount tho. Theres nothing worse than using all ur cals & having to sit hungry so I always keep by for cereal. Lunch/breakfast is always 2 bits of bread with meat/tuna/cheese. Dinner is sometimes a low fat micro meal with veg, chicken stir fry, mince & potatoes. Thats the thing - there is soooo much you can do with cal counting, even on 1000 a day (its pretty bland tho if you go that low)

xxxxx

The difference is massive well done what dress size was you in the smaller pics?

You enjoying being back on track?

About a 12 in the smalller pics & 20 in the bigger ones!!

I've only just started getting back on track, its so difficult when you know you have a long journey ahead.

I was one of those ppl who used to think - i'll always be fat, i'm meant to be that way, I might as well get used to it, ect.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for givin me ideas:) u truly r inspirational and u will get there again:) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back