Over 6 stone finally gone for good!

SocialButterfly80

image-935003453.jpg
Been doing slimming world for 10 months now and almost at my goal! Best thing I ever did x

wow well done you look lovely :) very good weight loss in 10 months too x

my goodness, what a difference! Very well done! You must be super proud of yourself, and in 10 months as well :0clapper:

is it taking some getting used to?

Thank you! It's very hard getting used to a new body - it takes a while for your brain to catch up with your new size and shape! I'm not complaining though! X

At the moment I'm just trying to get used to having collar bones! Lol :)

Haha my hips are starting to emerge I think but my ribs are still well padded! It is fantastic though, I can't wait to get to goal :)

I've still got 3.5 stone to go to get to 10 stone, which is my goal at the moment. I may revise it once I get there to 9.5 stone, which is bang in the middle of my healthy weight range

Hopefully! I won't know what to do with myself! Just getting this far is a revelation.

Today I signed up for a 5K charity run in October, the Color Run in Brighton. I never would have dreamt of doing something like that at my biggest

I think that is fantastic and you should be so proud of yourself. It's great to have something to work towards and by then you will be even smaller than you are now! Good for you!

Thank you :)

Amazing it's reading all these story's that gives me inspiration to carry on when I feel I'm gonna crack

Back