Over 8 stones to lose!

Annie2012

Hi all,

Just joined this site. I have over 8 stones to lose and this will be my second time around trying to lose the weight on a massive scale.

I am going to make sure that it is second time lucky this time for me ! :)

A xx

Hi Annie

I'm in a similar position to you, with 8 stone to lose. Good luck to us both!

Hi jorja71,

Good luck to you too... have you had the hypnosis already? Does it work? Let us know how you get on please... A x

Hey hey :) How are you finding it, a couple of days in? Going ok?? :)

Hey Jen,

Not started properly yet till tomorrow on WW but have bought the food in and did some planning of menu's etc to keep me focussed! How about you? A x

Hi Annie,

I've had one session, which was encouraging me to stop eating when I'm full, choose fruit, brown bread etc. Things I know, but find hard to do. I have one more session before my 'band' is fitted! I'm dreading that because I have to just have liquids for 2 days before and after, as if I were having a real operation! That's 5 days without eating :cry:lol

I have eaten less, but I usually do at the beginning of a 'diet' anyway. But, I am finding it easier, and not craving sweet things. I still have my chocolate treat in the evening.

I will let you know how the next session goes. How is the Weight Watchers going? I liked WW as you still have some control and choice over what you eat. I had small meals and more chocolate!

Hi Annie,

I've had one session, which was encouraging me to stop eating when I'm full, choose fruit, brown bread etc. Things I know, but find hard to do. I have one more session before my 'band' is fitted! I'm dreading that because I have to just have liquids for 2 days before and after, as if I were having a real operation! That's 5 days without eating :cry:lol

I have eaten less, but I usually do at the beginning of a 'diet' anyway. But, I am finding it easier, and not craving sweet things. I still have my chocolate treat in the evening.

I will let you know how the next session goes. How is the Weight Watchers going? I liked WW as you still have some control and choice over what you eat. I had small meals and more chocolate!

Hi there....

Wow! is that like a gastric band? Can it be removed later? Sounds harsh being on liquids for 5 days...can you then eat proper food after those 5 days? Yes, let me know how the next session goes with hypnosis... wonder if it'll work on me? :confused:

It's Day of WW and I am doing great. I have planned and bought low point foods and have got myself organised. So, I should be ok.... The only problem is I can't just pick up something when I want and eat it! I have to weigh, point it, etc before I can even eat it and that's hard when I am constantly on the go and am starving! ;) But, yes, WW is great because you do have a choice over what you eat and you can have anything you want within the points. But, I find it is essential to fill up on fruit and lots of veg! And cook your meals from scratch to make your points go further! :D Have I converted you now? Lol! Just kidding! ;-)

When's your next session? Have a nice day! xx

Yes, in a week I'll be having my 'gastric band' fitted! It's so bizarre I wonder if I'll lose my greedy appetite.

I've ordered a points calculator and books off WW website lol so I'm a little converted. I think the hypnosis has made it easier to say no. I'm going to calorie count/points to make sure I'm not over/under eating, and hopefully I'll find it easier.

Ha, like I'll ever under eat!

You're going to be eating well and healthily by the sounds of it, that's the best way. I used to be terrified getting weighed at WW, but it was so helpful all those people going through the same thing. Like here :)

Yes, in a week I'll be having my 'gastric band' fitted! It's so bizarre I wonder if I'll lose my greedy appetite.

I've ordered a points calculator and books off WW website lol so I'm a little converted. I think the hypnosis has made it easier to say no. I'm going to calorie count/points to make sure I'm not over/under eating, and hopefully I'll find it easier.

Ha, like I'll ever under eat!

You're going to be eating well and healthily by the sounds of it, that's the best way. I used to be terrified getting weighed at WW, but it was so helpful all those people going through the same thing. Like here :)

Hi again...well good luck to the band fitting day...hope it all goes well for u...Wow! U have many strategies in place...hypnosis, a band, WW's, etc...I wish you well - keep strong and it will be worth it in the end. I think the important thing is to change our mind sets about food and also to look into why we eat i.e. our relationship with food....(apart from tasty so good!)....

The points calculator is a great tool and so is the WW's scales for cooking at home! 2 must have's for me!

I am looking forward to my weigh in this Thursday - I have followed the diet to a tee ...:))) I feel so much better in myself now that I have taken back the control over my eating! It was really making me feel so down...I should begin to feel much healthier in the next 4 weeks or so...my feet hurt a lot and I am struggling to breathe and all my energy has been zapped off me! :-((

Well, under eating would slow your body metabolism down, so if you are following WW's, make sure you have all your points for the day...:)

Good luck and let me know how it all goes! A xx

Hi hun, just thought I would pop by and say good luck and well done on your loss so far! :) xx

Back