over compensating

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 18 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I cook the family meals at home for OH and two kids but have been making that much food I am throwing stuff away, made enough for 5 big eaters today, they are all very slim, I mean very, so I'm going to have to calm down. I didn't realise there was a problem until tonight but they have said I have been doing this for weeks now:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Why throw it away? How about sticking the left overs into some tupperware, and put it in the freezer for reheating at a later date? You'll be saving a load of cash!

4. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I pile it all on their plates feel like I'm eating it with them, I sit at the table watching them eat, think I'm a sadomasacist

5. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    hehehehe Oh Lola!!!

I don't think theres any harm in making as much as you do... but how about you let them dish up the amount they want (if ur kids are old enuf, of course) and then freeze the rest like corey says?? They can have it another day and will mean you don't have to go through the hell (?!) of cooking again!!

Oh you must love self-torture! I can't bare to cook food while I'm on this!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.