over half way there :p

so so hopefull

good morning all

well today i have realised that i am over half way there, only another 74lb to go. i know that it still sounds loads but for me it doesnt. i am 3lb off 16 stone and can honestly say i can not remember ever being 16 stone. i am so so happy at the minute x x

Totally brilliant. Well done you x

Last edited:
Well done so so.. You should be really proud of yourself hun x x

What's happening to me?

Ssh that is amazing and as for you Sharon, I am gobsmacked sweetheart! Makes my couple of stone pale into insignificance. Well done ladies, you absolutely deserve to get to goal xxxx

Last edited:
thanks everyone.
yes i am thrilled things are so much better for me i feel healthier i look much better and im just happy to be getting thinner lol x xx

OMG thats a huge loss so far your my hero i have a freind who has had a gastric band she hasn't lost that much and has had it 6 months
it just goes to prove determination and effort does pay off
i should stop being a whimp and carry on like you well done x

debz x

wow well done so so hopeful thats great keep it up! and sharon you must be so proud to have come so far! nearly there ! :) x

Hi So So Hopeful - you started LT around the same time as me. :) Totally chuffed for you hun - you always seemed so determined from day 1, and that's paying off for you now! :D

Oh so hopeful thats brilliant, i totally agree with you about being happy about what you have left to loose as i was told last sat i have 3 stone to go, which may seem like so much to some people, but i couldnt stop smiling coz its not 9 stone anymore,,,,

Oh so hopeful thats brilliant, i totally agree with you about being happy about what you have left to loose as i was told last sat i have 3 stone to go, which may seem like so much to some people, but i couldnt stop smiling coz its not 9 stone anymore,,,,

thats exactly how i felt it is no longer 12 stone so that really pleased me x x

Hi So So Hopeful - you started LT around the same time as me. :) Totally chuffed for you hun - you always seemed so determined from day 1, and that's paying off for you now! :D

hey waterworks thanks for your comment, yes we started around the same time and i was motivated although im struggling this week but determined to keep going you have done amazingly too you must be so proud x x x

YOU ARE A STAR!!!!!!
Well done you - Im also quite amazed by Pestydebz post that someone who has had a gastic that she knows band hasnt lost this much?
Surely its safer to go on lipotrim than have an operation so why dont the NHS use this diet more to treat weight problems?????

@ waterworks
Hope you are well i am looking to loose a simillar weight to you
How long exactly did it take you i was looking at 4 months but the more i am getting into it the more i think it can be done in 12 weeks which seems a similar time to you
Craig

good morning all

well today i have realised that i am over half way there, only another 74lb to go. i know that it still sounds loads but for me it doesnt. i am 3lb off 16 stone and can honestly say i can not remember ever being 16 stone. i am so so happy at the minute x x

Your are very inspiring....an amazing achievement so far!!! I'm sure you look and feel FABULOUS!!!

Back