Over My Half Way Point.

Well don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat as well mate. So if your building muscle the weight loss will be less.

Yeh I guess hehe, I guess over the last 6 months I have become totally obssessed with the scales and what they tell me and used it as an idicator for success/failure if that makes sense

Oh it makes sense all right, maybe you should invest in one of those scales that does your BMI and body fat content, that might be more relevant than actual weight mate.

I have one, but never really tinkered with the water % fat % and muscle %, time to read the instructions I think lol!!

ah yes, when all else fails, read the bloody instruction. ;)

Haha, yup safe to say I am a fella that will put up the flat packs and wonder why I still have a bolt/screw spare!! lol

i cant view your photos yet, but this is amazing! Its great to see success stories like yours, especially when using Reductil. I don't know anyone else currently using it.

Your an inspiration, Congratulations. I look forward to being able to look at your photos.. (i better get posting!)

Aww thanks Kirsty xx Your doing fab too hun keep up the good work!

added two more progress so far piccies

Sept 2009

Jan 2010

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, the difference in the photos are great, you have great determination, doing 6 nights in the gym for an hour is brilliant, it wont be long until your at goal and posting new photos good luck

Great stuff, well done mate. :)

Hi,

I joined this forum page two weeks ago today and just saw this post as it was bumped up a few minutes ago.

As you can see, I want to lose a total of 8st and I'm 2.5Ibs off my half way mark and I hope to have that by tomorrow evening (weigh in on Tuesday). I have a few other milestones too reached if I do lose the 2.5Ibs.

Firstly, I get my 4st award
Secondly, I go from the 16st group to the 15st group and most importantly
I reach my interim target (technically same as half way there but I actually wrote this down when I joined last January)

Your doing well :)

Thanks Katy, hoping I will reach my target next year at some stage, the main thing is to stay on target for life

Back