Extra Easy Over my syns..... very annoyed!!!

Amy2249

Silver Member
Well guys this week I was worried that due to not drinking I would struggle using my syns however I have gone over my weekly syns but about 20 and I am really annoyed with myself. I have a horrible cold and sore throat, its * week and so I feel bloated, fat and down. Only got my stone award last WI so if I put on I will be so angry. I don't want to give up but now I have gone over syns I think whats the point! :'( sorry rant over.

nothing wrong with going over your syns..
just cut down next week and let it be a lesson learnt.. :)

if you do have a gain or STS then it's not the end of the world even if it feels like it.. you know what you did "wrong" and know how to do something about it next time...

we all have slips and bad days, but the only person who can stop you from achieving your goals is you..

come on hun dont give up now you've done fantastic to lose that stone draw a line under it, get a good sleep and tomorrow plan some meals for next week that you can stick to, write down snacks and syns and healthy extras where possible in advance, thats what i do it helps me keep in control good luck x

Allie is right, giving up achieves nothing.

Stick with the plan and you'll soon see results. It's only a week and you might just be surprised at wi

Thanks for you support. I know its silly to contemplate giving at the first hurdle and I won't, it is difficult though and I bet you've all been there and come through it. I will try to exercise tomorrow, it might make me feel a bit better x

If it helps, remember that 1 syn = approximately 20 cals. So although you're 20 syns over, you've only had about 400 cals too many. Doesn't sound so bad when you think about it like that, right?

Just draw a line under it and carry on with the plan! You've done so well so far. Maybe do a little more exercise tomorrow and Monday if it makes you feel better :)

who_la_hoop said:
If it helps, remember that 1 syn = approximately 20 cals. So although you're 20 syns over, you've only had about 400 cals too many. Doesn't sound so bad when you think about it like that, right?

Just draw a line under it and carry on with the plan! You've done so well so far. Maybe do a little more exercise tomorrow and Monday if it makes you feel better :)

Happy Holidays said:
I'd agree, it's too late to worry about it now. 20 syns may or make not make a difference. I'd just eat lots of superfree foods tomorrow & Monday & not have any syns until after WI.

Yep thats gonna be the plan; superfree foods and exercise. You're right 400 cals doesn't sound that bad and definitely no more syns till Tuesday.

Back