Over points today

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
by 10inches of french stick and butter (?pts) 2 krispy kremes (1x5pt, 1x8pt) and a pkt crisps 2.5pts, Oh and a Mr Pretzel (?pts) cinnamon. I had 10 odd left for the day so I am definately over.

My excuse? My little boy just came back from his first holiday abroad and I really missed him. He wanted to go to Bluewater for doughnuts and fancied french stick for tea, so I went with it!

Back on track 100% tomorrow.

Just had to fess up.:break_diet:

Ahh hun don't feel guilty - its one day of a few little treats - not gonna make a huge difference, just as long as you're back on track tomorrow, don't be hard on yourself eh ;)

Well done for 'fessing up though :D

One blow out doesn't hurt!! x

don't worry love it's OK to go over your points from time to time. In fact, it can be even better for you! Now, if you want it to be even better for you, just stick to 4 points less than your daily allowance tomorrow or at least try to do it. If yo manage, this might actually shook your metabolism and help your weight loss!

Yes I was planning on cutting back for next couple days up to weigh in to compensate. I have a right headache coming on, don't know if it's got anything to do with what I've eaten? I'm not a big carb eater so have really over dosed today!

Ah well. I'll be making no point veg soup tomorrow.

x

Aw hope your headache goes away. Did you ever get your light fixed after your "Wii" accident? (See what I did there?! :D )

I'm allowed 21 points a day but usually only eat about 17-19 - my appetite is low atm.

I'm the same, had a blow out on monster munch (18 packs for £1.50 in sainbury's! i couldnt resist...), had two packs which took me over, then randomly ate a tortilla wrap with nothing on it as well, which didnt even taste nice and was a waste of a couple of extra points. But I shall turn the page, today was weigh in day and I have been a tiny bit slack on saturdays so far and it hasn't harmed me yet.

I didn't have any excuses though! Just because the food was there :eek: I think a treat with your boy is nothing to be guilty about, as long as you had some quality time together :D

Back on track this morning! Have just spent ages chopping loads of random veg for a low point veggie soup. Have take tablets for my head. Am burning some cranberry oil so house smells nice. Going for a bath in a moment then later we are going to the cinema as I won free tickets! I will not be eating any sweeties at the cinema either, but do have a little bottle of drink to take.

Have a good day all.

x

well done for getting back on track.

What are you going to see at the cinema...? I went to watch Paranormal Activity 2 last weekend and about pooped my pants haha. well scary!!

Well if my husband isn't back from the airport in the next 20 minutes we won't be seeing anything! Hoping to go and see Despicable Me. Looks really funny!

x

Well if my husband isn't back from the airport in the next 20 minutes we won't be seeing anything! Hoping to go and see Despicable Me. Looks really funny!

x

We took our little boy the other day it was fantatsic!! me and hubby are off to see Saw 3D tonight :D

went to see saw 3d last night was good :D

I went over my points yesterday its the first day ive done it since starting ww on 18th August. But its my 9 year anniversary with my fiance today and we have been engaged 1 year too so we were celebrating :) couldnt resist that popcorn at the cinema!! lol on another note tho tried ww white wine last night for the first time - was quite impressed - had the whole bottle for 6 points :D x

went to see saw 3d last night was good :D

I went over my points yesterday its the first day ive done it since starting ww on 18th August. But its my 9 year anniversary with my fiance today and we have been engaged 1 year too so we were celebrating :) couldnt resist that popcorn at the cinema!! lol on another note tho tried ww white wine last night for the first time - was quite impressed - had the whole bottle for 6 points :D x
Well if any anniversary isn't an excuse to go over your points I dunno what is - also, you can't go to the cinema and not have popcorn :D
Did you have the whole bottle of wine to yourself or did you share with your man? :D

x
Did you get out to see the film hunnie?

Yes we did see the film and it was really funny. Definately one we will buy on DVD when its released. Was even better that it didn't cost us anything!

x

Oooo i want to see despicable me! Maybe an orange wednesday coming up! :)

Anyway, just wanted to say that last weekend i had 54 points on the saturday (went out for thai with my h2b after a fight to make up) and then had 30 points on the sunday - only supposed to be on 21 points!! Then went down to 16 points for the rest of the week and miraculously managed to still lose 2lbs!! Well, if i can do it "Miss no will power in the world" then you can too :D Good luck and well done on getting right back on track.

I have been pretty good today, had all my points but not over. I have no points left mind you as I forgot to do the cooker clock, I like to have treats at certain times, so when I found out I was an hour early I was little miffed!!!

Hoping for another small loss this week despite my Saturday munchfest.

x

Don't feel bad. I had a "pointless" weekend i.e. I just avoided counting altogether. Had a curry Friday night. Went for breakfast Saturday morning (eggs, bacon etc) Barbeque and snacks and drinks on Saturday evening and another egg and bacon breaky on Sunday. I know I will regret it when I weigh on Wednesday, but it was our first weekend away without our daughter (she's nearly 4) and the food was all so good where we stayed. Back on track last night and today though.

Well if any anniversary isn't an excuse to go over your points I dunno what is - also, you can't go to the cinema and not have popcorn :D
Did you have the whole bottle of wine to yourself or did you share with your man? :D

I had the whole bottle to myself hehe, but it was my anniversary!! i've hardly drank very much alcohol since i started ww, was impressed with the wine tho :D

Ive had to have a don't count points today :sigh:

We got evacuated out coz of a gas explosion at half 7 this morning (I had to go work with non straightened hair, uncleaned teeth and in Jeans coz my uniform was in dryer!) so it was a case of grab whatever I could for breakfast (hot sausage batch from co op) and grab whatever I could to take work for lunch! Had to have something sweet too straight after (I was stood outside having a cigarette when the explosion happened....it was so loud, my house shook!) as it triggered a panic attack in me lol

On point free soup for tea (im back at home now!) so fingers crossed, the damage tomorrow at WI is minimal!

Back