Total Solution overexercising on total solution slows down metabolism?

zara877

Hi everyone

Just had a question as im new to exante. And dont really know the ins and outs apart from 3 sachets a day...but iv heard that over exercising on total solution can really slow the metabolism down as your already on a low cal diet and by further burning cals it causes the metabolism to go in panic mode and shut down. Anyone know if this is tru??

as iv just started exante and wana start going gym full time to get this weight off even quicker.

Hi everyone Just had a question as im new to exante. And dont really know the ins and outs apart from 3 sachets a day...but iv heard that over exercising on total solution can really slow the metabolism down as your already on a low cal diet and by further burning cals it causes the metabolism to go in panic mode and shut down. Anyone know if this is tru?? as iv just started exante and wana start going gym full time to get this weight off even quicker.

Hey Zara, welcome!

I'm new to all this too but Exante do recommend that we include exercise into our daily routine. I should think that so long as you are not "overdoing it" you should be fine and the weight should drop quicker!

If you over do it then you will end up burning more than you are taking in so may want to think about doing working or simple solution to stop your body from breaking down muscle tissue to make up for lost calories!

I wouldn't say it would slow your metabolism down though as exercise is one thing that speeds up your metabolism.

Hope this helps and good luck! Xx

Hey Zara, welcome!

I'm new to all this too but Exante do recommend that we include exercise into our daily routine. I should think that so long as you are not "overdoing it" you should be fine and the weight should drop quicker!

If you over do it then you will end up burning more than you are taking in so may want to think about doing working or simple solution to stop your body from breaking down muscle tissue to make up for lost calories!

I wouldn't say it would slow your metabolism down though as exercise is one thing that speeds up your metabolism.

Hope this helps and good luck! Xx

Hi becky

Thanks for the advice. Im on the treadmill for an hour and I know exante recommend 20 mins of daily exercise so I wasnt sure if I was over doing it. Xx

Back