Owlgoose's food diary =)

owlgoose

This week so far

Monday:

breakfast - raspberries (SF) fat free yog (F) coffee with semi skimmed milk (HexA) and 1/2 tsp sugar (1/2 syn)

lunch - homemade butternut squash (SF) and parsnip (F) soup made with veggie stock (F)

dinner - homemade sweet potato (F) and spinach (SF) curry made with passata (SF) and fat free fromage frais (F)

snacks - banana (SF), 2 squares dark choc (4 syns)

Syns for day 4.5

Tuesday:

breakfast - raspberries (SF) fat free yog (F) coffee with semi skimmed milk (HexA) and 1/2 tsp sugar (1/2 syn)

lunch - homemade butternut squash (SF) and parsnip (F) soup made with veggie stock (F)

dinner: pasta (F) and chicken (F) with chopped tomatoes (SF) mushrooms (SF) leeks (SF)

snacks: apple (SF) 2 squares dark choc (4) also ate one cadbury roses choc at work (2.5 syns)

syns for day = 7

Wednesday:

dinner: pasta (F) and chicken (F) with chopped tomatoes (SF) mushrooms (SF) leeks (SF)

snacks: tangerine (SF), apple (SF), 1 caramel crispy bite square (2.5) and 1 chip and small piece of donner meat from hubbys takeaway (5)

syns for day: 8

Thursday:

breakfast - mango (SF) fat free yog (F) coffee with semi skimmed milk (HexA) and 1/2 tsp sugar (1/2 syn)

dinner: asda chosen by you thai prawn and rice noodle salad (didn't use dressing) mainly rocket leaves (SF) prawns (F) peppers (SF) rice noodles was 252 Kcals so estimating 10 syns.

snacks: Clementine (SF), apple (SF) ham (F)

syns for day: 10.5

Friday:

I was extraordinarily poorly with a stomach bug and therefore consumed

500ml of lucozade (17.5) bag of salt and vinegar crisps (5) and a very small piece of cheese (hexA) and nothing else

syns for day: 22.5

Saturday - GREEN DAY

breakfast: 55g cooked bacon (HexB) with muchrooms (SF)

lunch: baked potato (F) with cheese (counting as both HexA) and banana (SF)

dinner: homemade leek and and potato (F) soup made with veggie stock (F) and fat free fromage frais (F)

snacks: alpen light bar (2nd HexB) and 3 half pints of cider at the beer festival (13.5 syns)

syns for day: 13.5

Diary looks great chick! Making me hungry!! X

Thanks ^_^

I didn't really cook anything before I started slimming world - I've had to plan thing a little bit better but I've really enjoyed making my own meals from scratch. Can't believe I avoid SW for so long because I thought I would have to eat things that I don't like e.g. brocolli, cabbage and cauliflower! seems daft now!

Sunday:

breakfast: coffee with semi skimmed milk (HexA) and 1/2 tsp sugar (1/2 syn)

Lunch: weird omlette type thing - 2 eggs (F) spinach (SF) mushrooms (SF) and ham (F) in fry light

Dinner:
homemade leek (SF) and and potato (F) soup made with veggie stock (F) and fat free fromage frais (F)

snacks: I shall have a frozen curly wurly later (6)

total for day: 6.5

Yeah I were the same! I lost 2.5 stone on sw but I couldn't control my portions that well so I'm on ww now and if my weight comes to a standstill ill try sw again :) x

Yeah I were the same! I lost 2.5 stone on sw but I couldn't control my portions that well so I'm on ww now and if my weight comes to a standstill ill try sw again :) x

I'm having to keep a close eye on my portions, but so far so good - don't think i could do WW, I lost 2.5 stone calorie counting but got bored after 6 months and think I'd be the same on WW having to count everything again - at least on SW the majority of what I eat doesn't need counting

I'm having to keep a close eye on my portions, but so far so good - don't think i could do WW, I lost 2.5 stone calorie counting but got bored after 6 months and think I'd be the same on WW having to count everything again - at least on SW the majority of what I eat doesn't need counting

That's what I love about sw when your starving you ain't got to think right I can only have 50g of pasta blah blah but like I say just to get me on the right track ill do it for now :) x

Monday weigh in - lost 1.5 lbs

food today
breakfast: mango chunks (SF) with fat free yoghurt (F) coffee with semi skimmed milk (HexA) and 1/2 tsp sugar (1/2 syn)
lunch: leek (SF) and potato (F) soup made with veggie stock (F) and fromage frais (F)
dinner: sweet potato (F), butternut squash (SF) and spinach (SF) curry made with chopped tomatoes (SF) and fromage frais (F)
snacks: banana (SF)

syns so far - 0.5

and for the record the curly wurly that I had yesterday sent be absolutely wappy hyper just in time for bedtime and then i couldn't sleep for aggeeess
so perhaps that wasn't the best idea

Back