oxo cubes??

thats what im having for tea Jo - minus the stir fry!

Jet now are you taking your oatbran away or not?

mmmm I love my mustard, have a little mixed in with quark, its amazing!

Jet, your a good girl, have a gold star. Have 3 if you take it and use it and a great 2 if you dont..................Your on hoilday for goodness sake. You can still go and be good but please allow for a few treats. I was told my a very wise friend of mine (guess who that was) that i have worked hard and saved all year for 2wks, enjoy them. Lol

I hear you Cheryl, but I have regained all I've lost and more besides on holiday... and that's just so horrible!! So I understand if Jet wants to be careful. Perhaps not "Dukan careful", cos that could be tough in a hotel, but no need to go too crazy perhaps?

Getting back on this sort of thing isn't always easy after a break either...

No its not. I was very lucky only gaining 3lbs after 2wks, Caz gained 5lb after a week of eating burgers and chips, lol. I think if Jet wants to be good then thats fab but shes on hol allow a treat, even if its a huge slice of melon.

2lbs in 3 weeks is amazing... you weighed yourself the morning after your return?

(I usually gain a stone per week)

3lb in 2wks. Not quite, i done the pregnancy test the night i got home and were still in shock the next morning it had happened so quickly so i wi the day after. Im being good as ive sts since

That's still excellent. Most "normal" people (haaaa!) don't weigh themselves when they get back from holiday - only restarting dieters!

<holiday... eating... home... weighing 2nd day?>

Nope... no more than me!

Normal people wait a week for the dust to settle...

Lol. I couldnt wait. I was never able to stand on the scales now im so obsessed i get on them everyday if not morning (sometimes noon) and night!

I know... one major criticism I have with Dukan... I too used to be perfectly happy with a weekly weigh in, where you usually saw results and rarely had bad news if unjustified!

I try to get people out of daily weighing before Consolidation phase - for their (and my!) sanity cos the news is rarely good...

in ours too... as I said, a bone I have to pick with him!! (He's not around to deal with people's mood swings when they see nasty things on "ginette" as that beast is commonly known on the website I frequent!)

I think we shoul have a Mr dukan and Joanne stand off........I know who im backing (and its not him!)

or in mine and cheryls case 'weigh in 3 times daily at least' :D

The trouble is he comes across as being a really NICE person... and people in white coats make me lose my attitude...

I'd turn into mush on his floor... (IF I could afford his consultation fee!)

If you can weigh yourselves three times a day without freaking out at every fluctuation, carry on girls!! GO FOR IT!

Most, alas, can't... and while ALL enjoy the downturns of the scales, the upturns cause some angst!

Haha, white coat syndrome!!!!
I think it can help sometimes Jo. We can see what is fluctuation and know when its actual gain but wi lots

Back