:p Found a great way to stop snacking...

FridgeNinja

Have a cat (interchangable for another large pet) sit on your legs and refuse to move by sticking their claws in when you try to get up resulting in staying in one place and not being able to go to the kitchen to browse for naughty treats :D

Anyone else care to share how to resist cravings and stick to calorie counting? :cool:

lol, been trying to talk my boyfriend into getting a cat, will see how this argument works :p I took up knitting an d Sudoku when I first started losing weight and that really helped to keep my hands and brain busy, must dust them off again and see if that helps. I am most prone to boredom snacking.

I have recently started chewing Extra strawberry flavour - I know chewing sometimes makes you hungrier but the sweet flavour as opposed to mint makes me feel like I have eaten something (a treat even!)

In the evenings I find painting my nails is a good snack scupperer - getting an accidental taste of nail varnish remover is enough to put anyone off and getting bits of sweet chilli sensations stuck in your new manicure is v.irritating ha!

Something crafty like knitting is a great idea as keeps your hands busy.

Back