Total Solution package arrived!

zazu

Hiya I ordered the month bumper pack shakes soups and bars. Could you tell me the worst and best flavours please :)

There's no definitive best and worst. Everyone's tastes are different. You're better not knowing what other people think lol. Just try them all and see how YOU like them x

I agree with Starlight - but for the record I can't stand any bars. Not that keen on strawberry, can tolerate chocolate but favourites are vanilla and banana. Most of all I love the effects of three magic packets per day.
GSQ

I actually like them all and the flavours seem to get stronger the longer I'm on ts - good luck :)

I can just about tolerate the choc orange bar with loads of water to wash it down, the shakes and soups I add at least double the water and make them more watery as I don't like the thick and slimy consistency. See what you think. Good luck with your first week xx

Quick question you know the soup I boiled water put it in blender then added powder bt still few parts how should I do it so it's nice n nt lumpy

I always put a little cold water in bottom of jug and add powder then whisk to a paste making sure no dry product left, this is also the point I add, salt, pepper, coffee or spices etc...I then add hot/cold water depending on if it's a shake or soup and continue whisking to reach desired consistency! Never a lumpy result!

triage999 said:
I always put a little cold water in bottom of jug and add powder then whisk to a paste making sure no dry product left, this is also the point I add, salt, pepper, coffee or spices etc...I then add hot/cold water depending on if it's a shake or soup and continue whisking to reach desired consistency! Never a lumpy result!

Thanks il remember for next time :)

Back