packed lunch help

There are lots of threads on here with packed lunch ideas - type packed lunch in the search.

Depends what facilities you have a work - or none etc.

pasta quiche, mini quiches, salad, cold fried rice, cold noodle dishes, pasta salad...all things i have

Last edited:
I eat a lot of savoury rice for lunches, which I usually jazz up with ham, or chicken or something, and add peas and sweetcorn too. Handy, and you can eat it hot or cold. I'm also a big fan of crabsticks, LOTS of crabsticks, with loads of veg that doesn't need too much chopping up, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks, mange tout, that sort of thing. Like a salad, but you can eat it with your fingers (I do a lot of eating at my desk, sadly ...)

If you do a search you'll find literally hundreds of threads for packed lunch ideas.

Starlight said:
If you do a search you'll find literally hundreds of threads for packed lunch ideas.

I read the forums via an app - search is ... not very user-friendly on there, alas.

Search is cunningly hidden though so that might be the problem!

Last edited:
I have this problem too, need ideas for lunches which can be eaten while driving, Sarnies are fine but get very boring. I found humous and carrot sticks very challenging lol

I use a lot of cole pasta dishes with what ever is left over in the fridge and a small spoon of exra light philly

I live by leftovers from the night before (cold normally as we dont have a microwave) and Mug shots!

Back