Packed lunch

If you can get to a microwave what about the frozen soups from sw at Iceland. Or if you have time make your own. Pasta can be so versatile. I also lovr a baked potsto or baked sweet potato. Again fill it wit& whatever. Use your b and have sandwich. I just printed off the vegetable pakora recipe off sw page to try and make. They could be eaten at lunch hot or cold? On sw page read the 7 day menu there is a veg option that might have an idea we haven't thought of! Nat x

Some great ideas there! Thank you!! I hadn't thought of frittatas but that would completely work! I will try and jazz up my salads too because after 12.5 hours of work on only some lettuce and a couple of cherry tomatoes... I feel utterly crap!! xx

I'm new to slimming world so still learning but today I had:

Couscous (which I just poured some veg stock over) chopped in some spring onions, peppers and cherry tomatoes. I also steamed a salmon fillet and crumbled that on top.

I prepared it all last night and put it in a tuperware box. It was lovely and from what I understand.... completely free!

I have just re read my reply and the typos are awful. I need to stop replying from my phone haha, sorry!

There is a thread under recipes called "what's for lunch?"

It isn't as active as it used to be, but I always posted my lunch in there, as did lots of others and there was some fab inspo.

Maybe we should all start posting in it again to help each other with ideas? There's one for breakfast and dinner (or tea!) too! x

If I'm having a packed lunch, I normally have a sandwich with nimble bread (hexb) filled with sliced boiled egg (maybe some extra light mayo sinned) and cress. 2 mini Babybel lights (hexa), a piece of fruit, muller light yoghurt and a packet of walkers baed salt and vinegar crisps (5 syns). It sounds quite a lot, but on days I have a packed lunch I only tend to have fat free yoghurt and some berries for breakfast due to being able to keep within my healthy extra allowances for the day.

Back