Packs are here!

xconfusedx

I can't wait to get started :)

I have a team meeting on thurs (lunch is provided)

Not sure if I should start tomorrow or wait til friday?

What do you think?

Well Ive been on a course since last Monday with lunch provided and have been quite happily eating my bar while everyone else eats sandwiches and cakes so personally Id start right away.

Needless to say everyone wondered why I wasnt eating but just explained the diet and everyone has been incredibly supportive although all of them have said they couldnt do it, lol.

Get it into perspective, are you gonna let a few uninteresting sandwiches stop you starting you weight loss journey? There are gonna be much bigger obstacles in the way than a work lunch, this will be an easy one to overcome, and you need practice overcoming obstacles!

Thats not to say that you will have to forgo all future work lunches, meals out and other social occasions. Once you have got your weight down then you can afford to let up and join in, but dont let the first obstacle trip you up.

Hope you do well!

Get started... the feeling when you get on the scales for that first week weight loss will far surpass any pleasure you get from a free lunch :)

..............yes I agree get started, have the bar and just tell everyone that your just not that hungry, if you don't want to tell them about your diet. Hope this helps xx

Thanks for the advice guys.

Shake is waiting to be mixed for breakfast and i have packed a bar for lunch.

I sometimes need a little push in the right direction ...

Back