Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah010982, 17 July 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah010982

sarah010982 Member

Have decided to stop Cambridge Diet as it just wasnt for me, so I am back to weight watchers and have so far lost another 4lb this week:)

However I have x 17 peanut crunch bars and 11 choc mint shakes, I got the feeling my counsellor didnt want to know when I told her i wasnt doing the diet anymore, she just said ok and put the phone down.
    I know she is going on holiday tomorrow for 4 weeks, and I need my money back.

Does anyone know if I can get in touch with Cambridge and sell them back direct?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!

Your counsellor is bound to buy them back from you at what you paid so give him/her a ring and ask for a refund.

If they refuse (which I am sure they won't!) then PM me and I will help you out.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.