Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazz, 30 November 2006 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Hey peoples...I have just noticed that I only had 2.5 packs yesterday...whoops!! Should I just have 3 today, or have 3.5???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hiya hun - think you just have your 'normal' number - even tho you forgot one yesterday....

no doubt a CDC will be along in a mo to confirm !

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Thanks hun, I have had a peanut bar, half a vanilla shake and a tomato soup....will have the other half shake in a bit
  5. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    On LL we are told that if we miss a pack we must make it up the next day otherwise we risk not getting all the nutrients, Not sure if it would be the same on CD though ?
  6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Don't worry about missing the 1/2 a pack and just continue on with 3 packs a day from today.

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Thanks Mike...had 3 full packs yesterday (go me!!) and intend to do the same today....was just very busy the other day and didnt notice at all, until it was too late to do anything about it!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.