Paelo pancakes

Katy87

Hi can somewhere share a good pancake recipe and what shops sell the ingredients? Also is it worth buying the 30 day blue print and following it. Thanks

Hi! I've not tired it myself buy my sister swears by banana pancakes. They are just mashed banana and eggs. There are some nice looking recipes online that use almond flour or coconut flour, I usually buy my coconut flour from Holland and Barratts when they do the offers as it can be a bit expensive. I'm trying to remember where I buy my almond flour from, Ive got study-brain at the moment lol! I'll post if I remember!

AS for buying the 30 day Primal blueprint, I dont know, guess its up to you, I dont have that book. In all honesty there's plenty of information online for free (Mark's daily apple is a good start or theres Balanced Bites, she has some wicked recipes) basically you can probably find enough info online to do the diet. But if it helps you to have the book then go for it, it means you'll have all the info in one place to look.

Dont think I've been much help lol

Good luck with this way of eating, its a fab lifestyle :)
Have you thought about starting a diary on here? It's a good way to
get help and advice

xx

Hi I might try the banana pancake thanks. Coconut flour does seem to expensive maybe. Some of my friends are a bit worried I'm cutting out carbs because I have started to excerxise but I think it is ok with no carbs. I have been feeling a bit ill but it's probably just the diet change. I think it's a good diet.

Cutting out all processed foods, can make u feel a bit horrid as your body is with drawing from the sugars and grains ., you do need to make sure your eating plenty of "good " carbs like veg/ salads/ pickled veg / some fruits like berries, having good fats from coconut products, other good oils like olive oil on your salads, cooking with butter and other oils, enjoying your meat with the fat and skin still on .. Add herbs and spices including sea salt to your foods :)

Plenty of water

Let your friends know that you are not low carbs but moderate carbs your just avoiding processed and packeted high sugar, high GI and grain food products - your getting plenty of carbs from good sources like veg/ salads/ sweetpotatoes.. Point them to marks daily apple web site if they want to have a read., it not a diet it's a lifestyle change :)

Your cutting the baked goods, bread, pasta, rice out of your diet and eating good healthy carb foods ..

Yes I will let them know my partner was worried. I tried to say that iimprobably feeling a bit rubbish just detoxing. I got the ingredients for the banana pancakes and some fresh fruit, cream, honey should be nice. But I couldn't find almond butter looked in holland and Barrett and tesco. Where do you get it?

I use cashew butter from sainsbury, they also sell almond butter too is in the same section as the peanut butters just have to look carefully :) most Heath food shops should stock either or both ..

Holland and Barratts usually sell it and independent health foods should have it too.

What does cashew butter taste like MB? I've never tried it

I could look at a different one they don't have sainsburys here

You may find it cheaper online than in a shop. I dont think I can post the link but I use 'Buy Wholefoods Online' for nuts and things, I've bought almond butter from there before too.

Holland and Barratts usually sell it and independent health foods should have it too. What does cashew butter taste like MB? I've never tried it

Yummy :) I don't like almond butter or peanut butter but cashew butter rocks :)

SUNBUTTER is the daddy !! I love it , tastes allot like crunch peanut butter x

I will get that website I thought sometimes its more expensive online cause you pay postage. I might ge the coconut oil online I saw a good offer on amazon. I made the pancakes the egg and banana way they were really nice and my son loved them to. He wants them tomorrow again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 88
Thanks I will have a look

Back