• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

pain in teeth

hi ya just wondering if anyone has been or had experienced tooth ache on this diet , i pride my self in never having expericnced tooth ache till now woke up this morning teeth hurt wen i close my mouth,been hurting all day not just wen i close my mouth went dentist nothing wrong that he can see anyway, gotta go back if still sore in five days time, just wondered if it may be a lipotrim thing :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Niamh

Yeah I had that last week. All my back teeth were aching and it was sore to open and close my mouth. I thought I might have a gum infection and got my sister (she a dental nurse) to have a look but she said all looked fine to her. She is also on LT and she said she had it too. It went away after a few days. Sis told me to take panadol and it helped.
Hopefully yours will clear up after a few days hun.

Niamh xxx

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Im finding my jaw is constantly sore, like the muscles are tensed or something, hopefully that will go soon..

Zenaworrier

Back to reality!
Me too! Was going to go to the dentist but I might wait until I finish now. I've never had any teeth problems but my back teeth are killing me! I wonder what causes this?
T x

LipoLisa

No longer a redhead though!
My teeth are killing me this afternoon. Kinda knew it was to do with LT but I do feel a bit better now knowing that others have had the pain too. Lisa