Total Solution Pain!!!

carrieclaus

Gold Member
Ve had 1 pack today and I feel awful... Doubled over in agony... The pain is going round my back and reminds m when I had kidney stones.... Help! Xx

Eek!

Dunno what it could be, I'm no doctor... but perhaps its hunger? I get bad pains when my tummy has nothing in it to "work on". Could also be wind... trapped air is horrifically painful!

If u feel up to it, try having a shake and some water... and try a peppermint tea as this is calming and helps soothe ur gut.

Hope u feel better and if it gets no better call 08 45 46 47 and ask a nurse.

No idea what the symptoms of gallstones are, but they can happen when people lose weight...?

Spots xx

Carrie, I can't help you with regards to what's causing your pain, but I've had kidney stones. I was 5 months pregnant at the time so nothing could be done but I was on pethadine for a while in hospital. I hope you are ok, the pain is worse than childbirth and for a man is the nearest feeling to childbirth they will get apparently. My sympathies are with you honey if that's the pain you're experiencing. Phone the Doctor if it continues x

phone the doctor! I have no idea what the symptoms of kidney stones are, but I really sympathise with you. Get plenty of fluids and rest :)

After a hot hot bath and some water and a boiled egg I'm pleased to say the pain has subsided. Don't know what it was but thank goodness it's gone. Thanks ladies. Xx

Glad you're feeling better :) x

Back