• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

painful boobs (sorry guys).

abz

Gold Member
since starting this my breasts have been really sore and sensitive. was just wandering if it had something to do with cd kickstarted totm, although this isn't something i would usually associate with that, or something else all together. really annoying as i sleep on my stomach!! ha.

anyone else have issues or am i just an odbod?

abz xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I would imagine this is to do with the upset of hormones.

I had it as well but it has settled down now.

Love Mini xxx

Kitteh

Resident geek
Cd can mess up your cycle a bit.. it isnt bad.. but just be aware of it.. lol.. You arent an odbod.. :p

x x

I have it too Abz. I really feel like I have bruised my one boob :( and every night I check to see whether the bruise has come out but so far nothing so am thinking that it must be something to do with CD. I had TOTM turn up today too, two weeks too early! The joys of being a woman eh ;) xx

Vicki_Jackson23

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I am happy you posted this as my boobs were so painful last week - I was about to make a doctors appointment especially when hubby grabbed them and said they felt strange...I convinced myself there was something seriously wrong!! They are much better today though.