painful boobs (sorry guys).

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by abz, 15 June 2008 Social URL.

1. abz

abz Gold Member

since starting this my breasts have been really sore and sensitive. was just wandering if it had something to do with cd kickstarted totm, although this isn't something i would usually associate with that, or something else all together. really annoying as i sleep on my stomach!! ha.

anyone else have issues or am i just an odbod?

abz xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    I would imagine this is to do with the upset of hormones.

I had it as well but it has settled down now.

Love Mini xxx

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Cd can mess up your cycle a bit.. it isnt bad.. but just be aware of it.. lol.. You arent an odbod.. :p

x x

5. abz

abz Gold Member

what a relief :D
    abz xx

6. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have it too Abz. I really feel like I have bruised my one boob :( and every night I check to see whether the bruise has come out but so far nothing so am thinking that it must be something to do with CD. I had TOTM turn up today too, two weeks too early! The joys of being a woman eh ;) xx

7. Vicki_Jackson23

Vicki_Jackson23 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am happy you posted this as my boobs were so painful last week - I was about to make a doctors appointment especially when hubby grabbed them and said they felt strange...I convinced myself there was something seriously wrong!! They are much better today though.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.