PAINFUL tummy cramps!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by want2wearbikinis, 27 April 2008 Social URL.

1. want2wearbikinis

want2wearbikinis Full Member

I've just really scared myself. This is week 7 of s/s and apart from 1 blip the other week I've been doing ok. But last night we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and had a bbq, with the intension of just having some cooked meat. Well I ended up eating a bit too much bread! Woke up feeling sick this morning and I've just had REALLY painful tummy cramps, to the point that I couldn't breathe very well and my fingers were going tingly! It took a good twenty mins for it to go, with lots of deep breaths and relaxing words from the hubby, but it was really frightening. Has anyone else experienced this after eating carbs?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    yes, Ooooo and it's not nice
  4. spooky

spooky Banned

After 7 weeks of SS your body will be no longer used to carbs. Nor will it be used to fats.. your stomach will have shrunk too!
    Hope it goes off for you and dosen't return.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.