Painful

You make me laugh!!! Have ou found it makes a difference? X

I see lots of people talking about body brushing.

I've no idea what it is and what it does! Let me in on the secret!

Jayellekay said:
I see lots of people talking about body brushing.

I've no idea what it is and what it does! Let me in on the secret!

Yes me too please :) xx

Get a body brush from boots. Do it before the bath/shower. Start at your feet. Use long firm stokes (firmer then hair brushing) up towards your heart (always go up.... You don't want to become saggy!!!). Do all over, arms bum chest the works!! It firms and tones skin, gets rid of cellulite and helps drain the lymphatic system. It's so good for you.

But!!! Don't do it when your constipated or it will make things much worse ---- thats what I've been told anyways :)

my skin is the softest its ever been. I dont always do it before or after I shower, sometimes I do it just before I go to bed. It has def made a difference with my cellulite, even the OH has noticed! not sure about toning yet as Ive only lost a stone so far but Im going to keep with it.

Fabulous!!!!! X

Do you do the body brushing lots Tara? I have a body brush, but it stands in the corner of my bathroom all alone unless I remember to use it, ha ha

If you're suffering from ingrown hairs, I can recommend IPL (laser) if you sign up to groupon or similar you can get it at some really good rates. I've got my 5th session tomorrow and tbh I've only got about 5 hairs left to zap!!! Am now saving up to get my legs done.... I hate shaving.

lauren-1986 said:
Do you do the body brushing lots Tara? I have a body brush, but it stands in the corner of my bathroom all alone unless I remember to use it, ha ha

At least 3/4 times a week :) it makes my skin lovely and definitely has sorted the cellulite! X

Party Girl No.1 said:
If you're suffering from ingrown hairs, I can recommend IPL (laser) if you sign up to groupon or similar you can get it at some really good rates. I've got my 5th session tomorrow and tbh I've only got about 5 hairs left to zap!!! Am now saving up to get my legs done.... I hate shaving.

Oh! What a good idea!!!! Does it hurt? I'm wondering also how long it lasts? Can you tell me a bit more? X

In the meantime why not invest in a padded plaster or blister plaster to protect it from being rubbed raw.

Hugs for the pain.

sapphirestara said:
Get a body brush from boots. Do it before the bath/shower. Start at your feet. Use long firm stokes (firmer then hair brushing) up towards your heart (always go up.... You don't want to become saggy!!!). Do all over, arms bum chest the works!! It firms and tones skin, gets rid of cellulite and helps drain the lymphatic system. It's so good for you.

Always brush towards your heart. Starting from the bottom (feet) and working upwards.

great things said:
In the meantime why not invest in a padded plaster or blister plaster to protect it from being rubbed raw.

Hugs for the pain.

Aw thanks hon x

The laser kind if feels like someone pinging you with an elastic band, so not really painful just a but unpleasant. Once you've had your 6 sessions ( they take about 5 mins, every month) you should be free from hair for life!!! I cannot wait.

IPL works well on thick dark hair, but is less successful the finer and lighter the hair is. It worked perfectly on my tummy, where I used to get stray pubic hairs, but despite seven sessions on my top lip, where I have very fine, light brown hair, I still need to wax every six weeks or so.

I'd have it in future for my pits or bikini line, but not my legs.

Back