Paleo!!

Discussion in 'Paleo / Primal - Diaries' started by jlndancer, 24 May 2014 Social URL.

1. jlndancer

jlndancer New Member

I have been Paleo now or a year with a few small breaks in between and I absolutely love it! I feel better and my body feels cleaner. I especially like knowing that I am putting all natural products and nothing processed into my body. It has improved my physical fitness, as well as helped me lose weight and maintain which I feel like is really important especially for women. One of my favorite snack food through being Paleo is from a company called Paleo Ranch. They have 100% grass fed beef that they make into all natural beef Jerky. It seriously saved my life when I needed a pick me up or wanted a cheat. I liked knowing that there was no added sugar or preservatives and that everything I was eating was antibiotic free. That was one of my biggest struggles and still is. A lot of companies and products only have to be a certain percentage and they can still sell their products as Paleo, which really gets at me when I am trying to be healthy and turn my life around. I would definetly recommend the Paleo Lifetsyle to anyone though its truly changed my life!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.