Pancras's weight loss journey.

Week 9: 4.5lbs gone, onwards and downwards. Still nobody has noticed, but I am very happy.

Well done! You're really doing well...it's addictive when you start. You really must be working hard to lose so consistently! I'm jealous :)

Well done! You're really doing well...it's addictive when you start. You really must be working hard to lose so consistently! I'm jealous :)

I am doing Lighter Life and as long as you stick to it, the weight comes off. However it can be difficult at times as I never realised how much I depended on food for all occasions.

Week 11 2lbs. A bit disappointing, but still a loss, and a lesson to make sure I drink my water.

Week 12 7.5lbs, yep drinking my water sure helps. I have nearly lost 1/5th of my journey, which is incredible to me. For all those who are struggling keep the faith and keep going, you can make it.

Week 14 end of foundation 6 1/4lbs lost. Total lost in foundation 6 stones. Wohoo I love Lighter Life it really has been the diet the has helped me get my life back.

Week 17. 2.5lbs lost. Hmm things seem to be stalling at the moment, but I am hoping for a nice big one next week. I am still SS so unsure of why I have dropped low.

Week 18 3lbs lost. I am feeling a little down this week with another small loss, hoping it will all go whoosh next week, fingers crossed. Still ss really hoping that I have retained water and it will all come off next week.

Week 19: 2lbs this week another low loss, overall 10lbs in the last 4 weeks, but still not as good as I would want.

Week 20 5.75lbs for me this week. Bringing my total to 105lbs this week so I have now lost my first 100lbs, yiphee.

Week 21. 5 1/4lbs this week. It looks like I am moving again, which I am pleased about. I may get to my fifth goal of losing ten stone at the end of August instead of September which would be fantastic.

Week 22. 2 3/4lbs for me this week, another disappointing loss, but still a loss, so I will not moan. I now have 10 stone to lose, which is fantastic, and the way forward does not seem so long now.

you are doing really well i cant believe noone is posting here , so im here to say im gunna be dropping in and supportin ya xx

Back