Pancras's weight loss journey.

Week 33:3lbs this week and I have passed the magic 10stone loss mark. Whoooo. I am so pleased and I cannot wait until i get to goal.

Week 34:3lbs. Hmm seems to be pattern here. I now need to make some new goals. I was going to buy some GHD Tongs for losing ten stone, but I am instead going on holiday, just need to decide where and when.

Week 36: 4 1/2lbs this week. Nice to get a good one for a change.

Week 37 2lbs this week. It is unlikely that I will make under 16stones for birthday, but I will get close.

Week 38 2lbs again for me. This is becoming an never ending story. One good thing for me this week is that I am now in double figures.

Week 39 2lbs again. I have just over 6lbs to go to get me to under 16 stones and I hope I will have done it in time for Christmas. I think the last time I was that weight was twenty years ago and it will be an emotional time this Christmas for me. Losing this weight has been hard at times, but I have perserved and I feel like I am on the last part of my journey and I am really looking forward to all the sights on the way home.

I have been reading through this post and you are doing so well. especially on the sts weeks you just push on and off it comes again. you really must be so proud of yourself. i have a lot of weight to lose and its lovely to read of someone who has achieved such a weightloss. good luck keep at it you know you can do it. X Bridie ;)

I have been reading through this post and you are doing so well. especially on the sts weeks you just push on and off it comes again. you really must be so proud of yourself. i have a lot of weight to lose and its lovely to read of someone who has achieved such a weightloss. good luck keep at it you know you can do it. X Bridie ;)

Thanks very much, I think one of the keys to any weight loss is not to allow the bad days to keep you down, accept them and keep on trekking and you will get there

Week 40 3lbs. This means I will be under 16 stones for Christmas and I cannot wait to see the number 15 come up.

Week 41: 2lbs this week. I will be under 16 stones next week unless I sts, which I really hope will not happen. It feels like a magic figure that once I get under it I know that my goal will only be around the corner

Week 42:sts this week, I am starting to feel a little despondent. I have stuck to this diet 100% yet my losses have really slowed down. Councillor wants me to stay with it till after Christmas and then look at another way of adding calories without eating as I hate milk so cannot do add a milk week.

Week 43: 3lbs loss this week. I have finally got to under 16 stones and I now weigh 15stones 12lbs. I am so happy and I can finally see the end.

Weeks 44 -46: I had a break over the Christmas period. I am now back and ready to go. I went to my first meeting and was very happy to see that I had managed to lose all the weight I had gained, which was about 8lbs. I have created some new goals for the year ahead and I cannot wait for my holiday.

I have also adjusted my goal weight as I am not sure if I want to get as slim as my original goal weight would have me, once I get to my new weight I will see how I feel.

Good luck to everybody who are starting their own new journeys and a special WELL DONE to Pinkii who has done extremely well in her weight loss journey.

Wow Hun,
I've just read all your posts and you have done AMAZINGLY well!!!!! You are such an inspiration and I wish you all the luck for the future! And welldone for getting the 8lbs off!
Love Vicky xxx

Wow Hun,
I've just read all your posts and you have done AMAZINGLY well!!!!! You are such an inspiration and I wish you all the luck for the future! And welldone for getting the 8lbs off!
Love Vicky xxx

Thanks Vicky

I hit a buffer at Christmas, but I am looking at the new year with vigour. Good luck in your weight loss journey and thanks for the encouragement.

Week 47: 1lb loss. Did not have a good weekend. Restarted Monday and I managed to lose a 1lb, so looking forward to next week and a good loss.

Week 48: 3 3/4lbs loss. Well pleased to see the scales moving again. At the end of February I would have been on this diet a year and I am hoping to have lost 13 stone in total. I will still have 4 stones to go after that, but it would mean the end of the journey was in sight.

Week 48 + 49. 11lb gain. I came off the programme totally due to pain and feeling sorry for myself. However this is not the end of my journey and I have got myself back on track and I am learning from my previous fall off.

Back