Panda's Slimming World.

Awesome loss! Minis does have a tendency to get vanishing posts. Last I can see was 22 hours ago

Had my induction today, went well... sad I'm working with people 6 years younger than me :/ but I'll make something of this place and build a better life for myself.

Start on Monday at 10am.

Still on plan, cooking pork chops, veg and baked beans, odd combination I know.

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast HEB with jam (syned at 1/2syn per tbsp = 1 syn). 2 Hifi light bars - 6 syns = 7 syns - cup of tea.
Lunch - Wetherspoons salad or jacket potato.
Dinner -

Oh well, i was the opposite i was about 5 years younger than everyone else where I worked.

So because of the big change, I haven't really been on plan till today. Just been enjoying my good luck.

Ate out pretty much everyday and although I ate small dishes, it still wasn't healthy.

Anyways, had a complete day off so have spent it cooking and cleaning so I'm prepared to be back on track.

Breakfast 35g cheerios with milk HEB AND HEA
Lunch - Chilli with rice, handful of strawberries.
Dinner - chicken drumsticks and slimming world chips.

Snacks - Curly Wurly - 7syns and Milky Way mini - 3.5syns = 10.5syns

Last edited:
Okay so new SW week so I'm going to concentrate properly this week to get some more weight off. I've been angry at myself for coming off but it's like slow and steady so I'm trying not to be TOO hard on myself.

I'm not feeling well today so I'm not going to class, ordering food from Tesco for delivery tomorrow where I'll cook everything up and freeze it. We don't have cooking facilities at work so it's going to be salads and sandwiches for work and perhaps I'll take advantage of the free Mcdonald salads with no dressing... I think it's 2.5syns without dressing so I'll need to have a look at it.

Salad, Grilled Chicken & Bacon Salad, per portion 1½ :)

Today -

Breakfast - 35g cheerios HEB && Semi Skinned milk HEA (250ml measured out about 2/3rds used).

Lunch - 3 slices of ham with lettuce tomato, cucumber, small amount of grated cheese 5syns roughly and thousand island dressing - 2 syns.

syns = 7syns

Last edited:
Hope you're enjoying your new job more than your old one :)

Its still very new, I'm doing less then I thought I would be. I thought I'd be on the tills but I'm a Customer Care Assistant or Lobby Host only atm.. Which means, I clear tables, talk to customers, empty bins, stock everything on the lobby, clean the toilets... Although I need to be there for order that need to go out to the carpark I pretty much am on my own, doing my own thing. I'm on Minimum wage until I get the qualification they offer, takes around 4 months to do but it feels better.

I had a panic attack on the way to work Monday, and panic during my training, I have however started building coping mechs. I'm able to leave the floor whenever I need too, I can keep my mints (these help my gagging reflex) in my pocket and the toilets are less then a second away from me at all times and smell GOOD compare to Tenpins haha.

So it's all good. I'm still on track today btw, just watching garden programs on tv for inspiration for my garden.

Glad you feel better there than at the bowling. Minimum wage is better than nothing!

Suppose thats true ;)
Had my holiday approved :) Although now I need to amend the dates I've chosen because I want to catch BOTH the Christmas Markets that are happening in York. So I don't work Saturdays as requested in my interview so I've got the 30th off, but if I could have the 1st off instead of it starting on the 2nd then we could go away from Saturday to Wednesday. I could work Thurs and Fri then I'd be off for my birthday on the Saturday and I'd book off Sunday and Monday for my birthday holiday. I'll see if I can speak to Michelle tomorrow (my boss).

Breakfast - 35g of Cheerios & my semi skinned milk HEB & HEA.
Lunch - Sainsburys Spaghetti Bol can - 4.5syns (didn't realise it was so high as Heinz is lower then this I think.)
Velvet Crunch Sweet Chilli - 4syns - 2 Fingers Kitkat mint - 5.5syns
Dinner - Roast pork with roasted veg and new potatoes

Syns - 14syns.

If i ever find a job, i need a week holiday in 4 weeks, its been booked for montha and there is no way i'm cancelling, so thats going to be fun! Thats providing I do actually get a job before then.

Mention it in the interview, most likely they'll ask if any holiday is booked. I was asked and I told them I need the 2nd - 10th of Dec off as I have a holiday booked and my birthday is at the end of it. She was more then happy to give it me... I also made a point that it was my first holiday in a year, which isn't completely true but we've only been away for a weekend so I feel like it's going to be the first holiday haha.

:)

Breakfast - 1 bacon, 2 sausages (1syn), 1 large tomato, mushrooms, BBQ baked beans, 2 eggs. Cup of tea - HEA
Lunch - Superspeed soup - 2 bread HEB - butter 2syns. Coffee HEA
Dinner -

I haven't lost the entire amount I gained last week. So MY scales are sitting on 15st 0.2lb. Where the week before last I was 14st 13lb. I guess another week to get back below my original although I have two days. I haven't been brilliant over the weekend food wise, mostly to plan but ate a bit too much chocolate Friday & buffet at my friends party and too much cheese Saturday...

I've work today 4-10pm.

Breakfast - 35g Cheerios and HEA semi skinned milk.
Lunch - Shepherds pie
Dinner - (AT WORK) Ham sandwich HEB, crisps - 4syns, apple.

Still possible you could be under come weigh in :)

My scales say 14st 11lb atm so we'll see what it says later. x

1lb gain, x

That sucks :(

Doesn't matter much. I've aimed for 3lb off this week however I haven't even started the diet as I had a very upsetting and stressful day Thursday and a long day with a meal at the end yesterday. So properly today is my first day.

So far, I'm doing okay with the 8am shifts. I went off plan yesterday by eating too much cheese so NOT too bad. Today, I'm still on plan. I've had ham sandwich, apple banana, yogrurt, mugshot, tea and sausage cassarole. going to hae egg and chips for dinner <3

Back