Panda's Slimming World.

Lunch!

Jacket Potato (1tsp of marg), half a tin of baked beans, cheese - Half my HEA 5 cherry tomatoes, quarter of a cucumber, 2 mini corn on the cob (naked). 1tsp of full fat mayo - 1syn (can't stand the low fat stuff). Cup of tea - Half my HEA is milk. 1 half spoon sugar = 1syn.
The marg from this morning and in my jacket potato = 4.5syns.

Snack - Snack-a-jacks 4.5syns

So 11syns so far today.

Last edited:
Going to do the Big Mac in a Bowl tonight for dinner. Not sure when we'll be eating though, as my boyfriend will be at football for an hour or so then we are picking up something at 8pm. I've just added the recipe to my recipe book though, the very first one in it. :) It's from paperchase, I have another one which is more of a folder type thing but because it fell on the floor, is slightly broken. I'm going to try and fill them both this year full of my favourite slimming world meals.

Just packed the Chirstmas decorations away for the boyfriend to put in the loft, got to sort the clothes upstairs and the house is starting to look a bit more presentable for the inspections on Thursday. Work tomorrow, 8-3pm, going to have to work out what to have for lunch, thinking tuna pasta.

Sounds yum!! I have tried it once, but didn't like the sauce!
Well done on the walk. A friend of mine always tells me to take baby steps and she's right. Keep going, you've done really well.

Shame about the decorations. This is the first year that I've felt sad to see them go.

Hope all goes well at work.

I've just had the nicest experience, we went to collect an item from a lady on freecycle, and I didn't know she had baby English Bull Dogs, we walked into the living room and there were two 8 week old English Bull Dog puppies!! :D

After going a bit mad over them and having my hand nibbled a bit, she asked whether I'd be interested in puppy sitting, paid. I obviously jumped at the chance because I want to be a dog trainer and explained I wanted any experience I could get and she said her partner was a dog trainer :D so I might just have something going there. Eep!

Nice and full after the Big Mac in a bowl. had it with rice... doesn't taste like a big mac and i should know, I work at McDonald's lo! Hope you had a good day :D

Work!

Breakfast - 2 pieces of toast with butter - 4.5syns (need to change our butter!)
Lunch - Tuna, Lighter Mayo, Pasta, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Grapes, 1 syn = (mayo) - HEA - Milk
Dinner - Big Mac in a bowl with SW chips - Ketchup - 1 syn, a mini crunchie - 4syns.

1 can of pepsi max
1 glass of sugar free squash
1/3rd of a bottle of flavoured water
1 large cup of tea - 1 syn
3 pieces of ham
1 bag of ryvita bite things - 4.5syns

15syns

Changed the butter now, went to Asda and bought a lighter one.

Work was alright, very, very dead, I did a bit of training for the first bit then the customers started rolling in. Finished at about 3pm but over stepped my time on break so kinda lost an hours wages >.< Mehhh!

Been okay food wise, still not craving anything, bought some mini crunchies from Home Bargains for chocolate treats. I think they come in at 4.5syns.

Last edited:
Breakfast - Shredded wheat bites (35g) with HEA milk.
Lunch - tuna pasta - mayo 2syn, Ryvita crisp things 5.5syns, apple. Tea HEA.
Then I slipped :/

2 bags of snack a jacks - 4.5syns each = 9syns. A bag of mini rolos (have no idea what the syns are since it's some sort of Christmas chocolate). Couple of quality street toffee fingers (2 each?) Mini crunchie - 4syns.

I think I'm just pretty exhausted and I weighed myself and apprantly since being on plan, I've gained instead of lost and it got to my head so the scales are being put away. xx

2mugshots

I definitely agree with putting the scales away... Concentrate on how you FEEL. I put on 4lbs over Christmas, but I still feel fitter and I'm still doing better than I was four weeks before Christmas...

I'm back to counting my syns and trying really hard to make sure they're averaging about 10 a day. I feel good about myself and I'll weigh again in a couple of weeks :)

Stick at it :)

I definitely agree with putting the scales away... Concentrate on how you FEEL. I put on 4lbs over Christmas, but I still feel fitter and I'm still doing better than I was four weeks before Christmas...

I'm back to counting my syns and trying really hard to make sure they're averaging about 10 a day. I feel good about myself and I'll weigh again in a couple of weeks :)

Stick at it :)

Well going from my old details ive gained 5lb over Christmas, making me 16st. I originally started at 16st 6lb. So 16st is my new start weight and I'm moving on and hoping for a good loss next week :)

I'm pretty miserable today, I asked my boyfriend to do a few things around the house ready for our inspection today. He barely did anything... I came down thinking I'd only have to correct a few things and end up having to do everything, including hoover and wash up :'(

I feel really really hurt by this, it's not just this time, he avoids doing housework all the time and a 3 bedroom house is so much work for one person, especially when I've been working full time. I said, look if I reduced my hours I'd be happy to do the house but I'm exhausted when I work so much and yet I'm still doing the house. I have to dictate and monitor you just so you do something. I know I'm picking a very small thing compared ot what other guys could be doing but it adds to my anxiety and I get depressed when the house is a mess :'(

Haven't eaten yet.

Can you ask him to sit down with you to draw up a rota of chores so you each commit to doing certain things? I must admit that, after moving to my new home, I was a mess... because the house was so different, the housework didn't happen in the same way (I used to have a housework 1/2 day to clear the three rooms we had access to... that does NOT work in a 3-bed house, as you will be well aware!) and I had to draw up a list just to keep me on track. I'm getting there now... slowly, but I can still be a bit lazy ;)

I spoke to my step mom about it and apprantly my dads the same and she said you have to nudge them very slightly but she does do almost everything in her house. It seems a normal thing sadly... I've made him feel like crap, he seems sorry but I know it won't change and what else can I do other then leave him, which I don't want to do. Anyhows. I'm on plan, I could of eaten my heart out but I had 2 mugshots, 2 cups of tea and I'm going to make a sausage sandwich. I know this isn't completely 'SW' but it isn't off plan either.

We do have a rota btw but it worked the first week and didn't get looked at again by him. I try and keep up. The house needs decluttering of everything, including clothes. I've reduced my hours at work so I have 3 days off now instead of 2. xx

Okay, I'll be back on plan today. I was on plan till the evening yesterday, we had a meal out (which is like a job for us as it's paid work) and although I did have the most slimming world friendly meal, I did eat some of the chips my boyfriend bought extra, they were the best chips I've ever had and we had a crunch off they were that crispy. LOL I had lamb shoulder, mash and peas (obviously the mash would be made with butter there so not completely friendly). I also had a apple 55 and a J20.

This morning I've had 35g of porridge with my milk HEA. maple syrup - 2syns.
I'm going to have a jacket potato and tuna for lunch - 1syn for the frozen potato, tuna free and lighter then light mayonnaise - 1 syn 2tbsp.
Dinner will have to be a Mcdonald's salad and fruit as I haven't been organised and made something in advance. x

I can relate to the lazy bf... I truly believe men just don't see things the way we do. Mine is great at cooking and will wash up before cooking but I basically do all else. I had a mini breakdown after about a month living together and things did improve but tbh I find that when he does try to help it's not up to my standards so I end up doing it all!! I'd never contemplate leaving him tho, I was well warned before we moved in what he was like and his mum regularly apologises to me for it!!

I think I've had to take a step back, our house isn't spotless but it's fine for us and I would never lose sleep over a bit of dust etc!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can relate to the lazy bf... I truly believe men just don't see things the way we do. Mine is great at cooking and will wash up before cooking but I basically do all else. I had a mini breakdown after about a month living together and things did improve but tbh I find that when he does try to help it's not up to my standards so I end up doing it all!! I'd never contemplate leaving him tho, I was well warned before we moved in what he was like and his mum regularly apologises to me for it!!

I think I've had to take a step back, our house isn't spotless but it's fine for us and I would never lose sleep over a bit of dust etc!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I think for me, it was that he said he'd do the stuff I asked him to do and he did the stuff he wanted to do and ignored the rest and basically when I came down thinking I'd only have to readjust things, it turned out not only did I have the jobs i had asked him to do, but the others I had planned to use the time to do. It got to me... he has apologised and said he'll try harder but knows he's crap at it all... CAN NOT WAIT for a dishwasher lol.

All is peaceful in the Jones' house ;)

So update on todays menu.

Breakfast - Porridge 35g, HEA milk. 10:30am
Lunch - Frozen Jacket Potato 1syn, 1 tin of tuna in brine and 1 tbsp of light mayo 2syns = 3syns. 12pm
Dinner - McDonald's grilled chicken and bacon salad 1syn, Caesar dressing 2syns, tea with sweeteners (HEA) = 3syns 7pm

When I got back home after my shift at around 10:30pm.
Corned Beef 100g 3.5syns, 2 little bread 5syns, half a tomato. Bag of Snack a Jack 4.5syns. = 13syns.

I can't seem to get my head around this lately. Over syns again... I will balance them out from my weekly allowence, it's the only way I can see it working for me right now. So 105 syns from today to next Friday with 105 - 19 = 86 syns left for the week.

I also need to stop eating before syning >.< Well live and let live, tomorrows a new day.

Okay heres to a 'under syns day' hopefully.

Breakfast - Nothing, woke too late and nothing really appealed. 1 pint of squash

Lunch - SW Recipe online - Chicken Over Baked Risotto (If you're on SW online the link is http://group.slimmingworld.com/recipes-and-menus/recipe-of-the-week.aspx)
Ham and cheese toastie - HEB, HEA, 1syn for mustard.

Dinner - Sirloin Steak, salt and peppered and oven roasted, actifry chips and a small tin of BBQ baked beans. 1 glass of squash.

Snack - Snack a Jacks - 4.5syns. Cup of tea, 1 syn for sugar, Milk 1syn, 2 muller lights, half punnet of grapes. 2 Quality Street sweets = 5syns. Cup of coffee Milk 1syn,

Syns for today = 13.5syns.

I do spend my syns on little things don't I lol.

I have a meal out tomorrow, I can't find the menu online though so it's going to be a blind run, I will try hard to stay on plan. x

Last edited:
Woke up feeling sick hungry, I seem to be very hungry all the time lately.

Breakfast - 2 pieces of toast (HEB) 1tbsp - 2.5syns. (It's well worth those syns as well, tastes like a nice buttery toast)
Lunch - Meal out, I had Turkey Crown, 2 roast potatoes 100g possibly - 2syns, mini sausage wrapped in bacon UNKNOWN SYNS, 2 new potatoes, free, boiled carrots - free, boiled cauliflower - free, gravy - UNKNOWN SYNS, Stuffing ball - 2syns.
Apple 55 - 6.5syns :/ jeez...

Snack a jack 4.5syns.

Dinner - McDonald's salad 3.5syns (with dressing), 1 mugshot. Tea HEA.

Snack when home - popcorn 2.5syns, cup of tea, 1/2 syn with HEA

24 syns
Only because of the lunch today...

I worked so hard at work today, I detailed the entire lobby and toilets, I was red faced and sweating so hoping I balance out the exercise with the diet, only Wednesday will tell, I am trying. x

I've been going through my bookmarks and decided to try some of the challenges on high existence
30 Challenges for 30 Days

1. Take one photo everyday.
2. Take a 30 minute walk everyday (for me this will be hard).
3. Meditate everyday.
4. Read an new article on HE everyday. The article I read was 10 Ways to Reexamine Your Life

DAY 1 - Kenya (back) & Zuki (front).
1607026_10152128175532230_407229665_n.jpg

Back