pandora

finding my way again !
monday's are my weigh in day, i'm on CD

pre CD 10 1/2 lbs

week 1 - 10 1/4 lbs
week 2 - 2 1/2 lbs
week 3 - 3 1/2 lbs
week 4 - 3 1/2 lbs

dissapointed with this :mad: , going to do my measurements tommorrow & hoping this might cheer me up

monday's are my weigh in day, i'm on CD

pre CD 10 1/2 lbs

week 1 - 10 1/4 lbs
week 2 - 2 1/2 lbs
week 3 - 3 1/2 lbs
week 4 - 3 1/2 lbs

dissapointed with this :mad: , going to do my measurements tommorrow & hoping this might cheer me up

Cheryl, honestly hun, I would be so delighted with these losses if they were mine.:)

You have still lost well over the 1 stone per month that CD will do for you. I know how hard it is and it's easy to get a bit down or impatient. You just want everything to "hurry up" don't you? I know I get like that.

I think that doing your measurments will help give you some balance again. There are many ways to mark your achievements and see differences, other than those BLEEDING SCALES....lol:mad: :D

Another idea might be to go back and read your diary from the start? This could help to see more clearly what YOU HAVE achieved already from when you first set your goals.

Keep the Faith Girl.....you're doing so well....honestly:D :D

Pandora, your weightloss is fantastic. :D

You're doing well, don't be disappointed with any weightloss. You can bring yourself down and forget to acknowledge the hard work that you have put into losing it. Keep up the good work.

thanks girls
i was dissapointed & so was my CDC, i have been using water flavourings & psyllium husks, i found that after the two (seperate) days that i used the flavouring my loss was less. My CDC wasn't sure about the PH cos she's never had anyone use it b4, but i know people like Russiandoll & Westhills have used it & very successfully lost weight, so onwards & hope for better next week :)

The psyllium husks are the best thing to this diet. My counsellors looked at the ingredients for this and said it was ok.

Kinda surprised by your counsellors reaction - 3.5lbs is still a good weightloss:) . On two separate weeks I only lost 2lbs, I just kept telling myself "better off than on". I really learned to stop beating myself up when I felt the weight lost wasn't high enough - it's so easy to sabotage yourself. Accepting my weekly weightloss is just so less stressful. As the weeks go by the total figure really adds up.

I wish you the best for next week.

well today is a new day & i'm feeling much better.
thanks so much Isis & Jemax for your encouragement yesterday.

i weighed myself again 2day - 1lb & am now into the 15's, so that cheered me up & as promised i've just done my measurements :-

bust -3"
waist -1 1/2"
hips - 2 1/4"
upper arms - 1 1/2"
thighs - 3/4"
total 9"
thats in 4 weeks so my faith has been returned!!!:) :) :)
my hubby took a photo of me on the day i started CD & we did another 1 last night so am taking them to Asda 2day to get them printed cos for some reason cant get them off camera onto pc, i'm going 2 put them on kitchen cupboard door & do 1 each 4 weeks to see changes
also my BMI has gone down 5 points, now 37.24 yeeeeh

That's fantastic news! Well done Cheryl!!! Love the photo idea but am too much of a coward to do it meself - I'm going to stick some of the before/after pics on my fridge door.. lol When you get to your "after" stage it will be yours up there too! :D Well done on getting into the 15's. I'd be cheering from the rafters.. lol xxx

thanks FFF
it's you lot that are encouraging me all the way & keeping me on the straight & narrow, so to speak
also, i'm looking forward to the south coast meet so i cant duck out yet otherwise i'll be a fraud going to it :D :D :D :D

just compleated day 1 of my 1st AAM & it didn't live up to expectations:(
had my shake & soup during the day & in the evening ,about 6.30, had a soup & then cod with cauli & brocolli & from then on was really hungry, tummy rumbles an all !!
by time i had my next soup at 00.15 was getting desperate & on the verge of eating something but i stayed strong & resisted (echos of week 2 coming back)
i read of others "fogetting " to have their 3 a day cos they're not hungry but for the whole time i've been on this i've never been really "not hungry", there's often a little rumble, so why am i so different.
i've just had my morning "porridge" & still the ol rummbles persist :confused:
any one any ideas, am managing about 3 - 3 1/2 litres h2o a day & thats hard going

a much better day !!!

i decided that maybe a little tweeking was in order:rolleyes: , let me explain!
i work nights, tues weds & thurs so my usuall thing is porridge about 10am soup about 3ish & dinner about 7ish then when on the nights its dinner 7ish soup 00.30 & porridge about 5ish.
well whilst thinking about it i thought there wasnt really much point having my porridge b4 going to bed so i would try thickening the dinner soup with my AAM & i'm pleased to say that today we have no rumbles yeah.:D
thats obviously the way to go then for me, porridge on my days off & thick soups when on duty:)

pre CD - 10 1/2 lbs
Week 1 - 10 ¼ lbs
Week 2 - 2 ½ lbs
Week 3 - 3 ½ lbs - TOM
Week 4 - 3 ½ lbs
Week 5 - 3 ¾ lbs - AAM
just come back from my week 5 weigh in & as you can see i lost 3 3/4 lbs this week, obviously that or thereabouts is what i'm destined to lose each week

now i'm wondering how tommorow is going to be going back to just shakes & soups?
when i started my diary i set some goals, one of which ws to lose 2 stone, well that one has been achieved.
another was to be in a size 20 for xmas & i'm currently a 20 - 22 so thats looking achievable, so in all i'm pleased!!

oh what a silly cow i am!!

was at work last night & went into the fridge for some milk to make a patient a cup of tea & spotted a egg mayo sandwich. now b4 this spate of dieting i LOVED the egg mayo sarnies at work & so i just fancied it, now i wasn't hungry at all & resisted it for about 1/2 an hour, but eventually i snuck it off to the cloakroom ( see eating in secret again tut tut ) & devoured 1/2 of it & it was just sooooooooooooo HORRIBLE, why did i used to love it so much?, it was real lemony & manufactured tasting so the other half went in the bin.
oh well a lesson learnt, when i get back to eating in a few months it will be quality food i eat!!

just discovered crisps!!

been sat here looking thru threads & thought i'd try making crisps. i've resisted doing any "cooking" with my packs in case i messed up as i didn't have any spares & wasn't sur about the "food"element, but tonight thought i'd give it a go so i'm now munching on oriental chilli crisps & they are YUMMY!!!!

week 6
well it's been a funny ol week, firstly adjusting back to just packs after AAM, not as hard as i thought but bought back the ol rumbles again, thought i'd got rid of them!!!
on Friday night we had hubby's works do, my fist time i had to show real restraint !! well no starter, turkey dinner, didn't eat the pots or parsnip & i love them, then no pud, i felt really pleased with myself. was drinking water all night, untill someone won the pot in a game & bought everyone drinks, well as they were tiddled they wern't taking no for an answer, so ended up with a vodka n diet coke, but just the 1
any way on the scales this am expecting not a very good result (usual is 3 1/2) & low & behold 5lbs wo ho
really chuffer with that, only 3 1/2lbs now to my 3st loss

just a quickie !!
my BMI is now 36 - started at 42
am now under 100 kgs
doing well on my goals :D

Back