Panic! advise very much appriciated

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
hey guys and gals... im not gunna make it to class tomorrow eve.. but there is a class at 10am in the morn that i could go to,

BUT this is my prob..

on the two occasions i ahve WI on a morning, iv lost and then gained the following week, i assume because i havnt eaten as much as therefor my body is 'decievingly' lighter. I prefer to weigh in at the same day everyweek, at the same time.. knowing i ahvent eaten from the same time each time i WI, as i ebleive this is my 'true' weight..

do i go and Wi in the morn, or shall i suss out a boots scales that will weigh me more accurtaly later in the day?

what do u all think, am i being silly? usually i wouldnt care but im so up and down atm with my last few pounds.. id hate to lose 2 pounds and call target, only to gain next week because i didnt reli shift the weight?

xxx

i think id go cause boots scales will probably be differant anyway,why dont you go if you are the weight you wanna be for target ask her to wait till next week to be sure then call target

Know what you mean as I always weigh less in the morning.

The problem with the Boots option though is are they exactly the same as the SW ones????

You could have a big breakfast????

Are there any other classes this week in the evening?

I seem to have given more questions than answers!!! Going to bed!

I'm not sure, but I think your true weight is when you're lightest - usually in the morning before you've hit the food and drink and you're not storing as much water. So that would be your real weight, I think. If you hit target in the morning - I think you've done it!

I can be anything up to 7lbs heavier throughout the day, so I just spare myself the headache and go by morning weigh-ins.

Congratulations on losing all the weight! I hope you're feeling fantastic about it - don't let a couple of pesky numbers on a scale get in the way of that happiness. Enjoy it! :)

i figured the boots scales would be pretty acurate? as they massive and u have to pay like 1.50 for em? mind u id have to drive to the mall to use them as my local one doesnt have them anymore.. but then i see what ur sayin,

i'd hate to feel like i either A) had hit target but couldnt enjoy it or B) generally feel that any possible loss wasnt a true loss..

ahh. i hate missin class xx

I'm not sure, but I think your true weight is when you're lightest - usually in the morning before you've hit the food and drink and you're not storing as much water. So that would be your real weight, I think. If you hit target in the morning - I think you've done it!

i think i like the security of knowing if i were to jump on the scales at any day in the evening i'd pretty much know my weight, were as i hate 'fluctuating weight' otherwise how would u ever know? thats why i dont understand constant weighing, (no offence to those who do!)

am i just being silly. maybe i should just go to the morning one, atleast then i can pass on my photos to my consultant for slimmer of the year etc, and explain why i wont be there in the eve? x

i think i like the security of knowing if i were to jump on the scales at any day in the evening i'd pretty much know my weight, were as i hate 'fluctuating weight' otherwise how would u ever know? thats why i dont understand constant weighing, (no offence to those who do!)

am i just being silly. maybe i should just go to the morning one, atleast then i can pass on my photos to my consultant for slimmer of the year etc, and explain why i wont be there in the eve? x

I know how you feel! I'd love to think I could step on the scales at any hour and weigh under or around a certain benchmark... but it's just not all that feasible, especially if you're eating a healthy diet packed with fruit and veg. That water weighs heavy!

Just don't get too caught up in the numbers game. I'd go along to the morning weigh-in and accept that as my weight, pass on the pics, and feel good about myself without worrying too much about the next weigh-in! Chalk it all up to the body's natural fluctuations - you can't avoid them unless you're an android. ;)

I think you should be weighed in class in the morning....must better to stay with SW scales I think, good luck to you. X

Why not try another evening class later in the week?
at least the WI will be more acurate, if you go to an a.m class the weight loss will be artificial and so rotten the following week when you seem to gain.

Go...but eat and drink a full days-worth of food before you go ;)

Could you make an evening class on a different day? Even though it won't be your official wi day it'll likely be more accurate, then you can take it as target when you get those last lbs off!

hey guys and gals... im not gunna make it to class tomorrow eve.. but there is a class at 10am in the morn that i could go to,

BUT this is my prob..

on the two occasions i ahve WI on a morning, iv lost and then gained the following week, i assume because i havnt eaten as much as therefor my body is 'decievingly' lighter. I prefer to weigh in at the same day everyweek, at the same time.. knowing i ahvent eaten from the same time each time i WI, as i ebleive this is my 'true' weight..

do i go and Wi in the morn, or shall i suss out a boots scales that will weigh me more accurtaly later in the day?

what do u all think, am i being silly? usually i wouldnt care but im so up and down atm with my last few pounds.. id hate to lose 2 pounds and call target, only to gain next week because i didnt reli shift the weight?

xxx

Hello Fern, is you normal class in Yate as there is two evening classes on the Thursday down at Abbotswood. Though its an extra day to normal it would allow you to weigh in at a more consistant time.

Regards,

T

Back