PANIC!!! (Did the site go down?)

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hey all,

Been trying to get on here since about 5.30 and my computer kept saying there was an error. Was the whole site down or was it my computer? I actually panicked a bit to think that minimins might not be here anymore and wondered what on earth I would do if it vanished!

So would like to take the opportunity to thank all the people who make this site tick for providing such a brilliant support facility, and I don't think I could do this without you!!

xxxxx

Ohmigod!! Did I miss this site. On 790, having come out of ketosis (without cheating at all!!!) - Starving!! Chatterbox rampant ... HELP ME!

Did anyone else fall out of ketosis on 790 ... only lost one measly pound this week ... Why oh why???

god i thought it was my computer playing up, thakfully full service is now resumed otherwise allsorts of awful things could have happened, (CB would have had a field day & i wouldn't have had my fall back site at hand)
xx:)

i thought work blocked the site for me...

he he

Thank God, MiniMins is back and working!!! :D :D

OMG, I have just realised how hooked I am on this website, everything else for a while has lost all meaning - I felt as though my right arm had been cut off and I was spiralling out of control

8499ev.gif

Panic over, heart rate now returning to normal

im sorry the servers a bit slow for now, im just hitting it as hard as i can to ensure the issue isnt going to happen again.

should be finished in 4/5 minutes.

Pierce

Thanks Pierce .. you're doing a GREAT job .. just shows you how popular this site is!!!

:bliss: :thankyou:

Me too!! I really noticed how much I love Minimins. The panic set in and I wondered what I would do without this fabulous place. I've only been here just over a week and already it feels like home. Thank you for giving us this wonderful space to be together.

And again my upmost appologies, I know how valuable a resource minimins is to you all and I do everything to ensure a constant pleasurable experience.

Pierce

Thanks for all your hard work Pierce and getting MiniMins back up and running, thank you also for your personal reply -
a top class service that you would never get from any other website, your customer care is first class :)

Thanks for all your hard work Pierce and getting MiniMins back up and running, thank you also for your personal reply -
a top class service that you would never get from any other website, your customer care is first class :)

I really have to agree with ruby on this - Pierce - you are a total star - esp as you've got so much else going on in your life!

YOU ROCK, FELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back