Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Panic over everyone.. i'm home!!! ;)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littleslimmingbee, 25 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hey everyone!! :) Im hommmmmmeeee

shock horrer,.. alton towers wasnt THAT bad food wise! i managed to find tomatoe pasta to eat, and even fruit :O .. of corse all very over priced .. and i dont think i worked as much off as i'd hoped as iv decided the water at the swimming was too cold, so was a right bore and sat out!! and didnt have the guts to go on the massive rides,.. but i did as much walking as poss and plan to go to the gym wed before weigh in and thurs eve also..

im also very sun-burnt.. argh!!!!!!!

hope you all have bin okies!! and good ;)

did you all miss saint Fern??? haha..

xxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Haha, the most i managed was the runaway train and the haunted house with the guns.. ( needless to say i went on it so much my poor fingers are even growing muscles!! :O) lol

i am absoloutly knackered after yday though..

what did everyone else do this w.e? x

4. Ossireo

Ossireo Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Fern I am so jealous, I love AT and I love the scary rides, but always had to go on them by myself as my ex-husband hated them lol! Will have to take a trip there soon now I have lost a bit of weight, will feel less self conscious as I squeeze my bum into the seats now lol

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Pleased you had a good time!I used to live about 10 miles from AT. This place has been very quiet without you!

6. Littleslimmingbee

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW

Sounds like you and my OH would have a fantastic day there together haha.. I felt so bad! Building up my corouge, maybe next time ;)

Judimac, .. i dread to think how lost you all have been without me.. ;) hahahaa, dont worry all.. i'm back.. to spam up everyones threads and hand out positive vibes! LOL x

7. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    YEAH.......Saint Fern is back. Glad you had a great time. Good to have you back x x x :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.