panic this morning incase id messed up already!!!

cathy2009

oh goodness im a silly sausage , my first day yesterday went like a breeze, then i was giving my little son some calpol this morning when some of it ran down my arm,as you know it is soooo sticky and i licked it!! just without thinking and then i was panicing ooh no will this mess up my ketosis!!! looked at the label and its sugar free so id imagine ill be ok, it was only a teeny weeeeeeny bit anyway. madnessssss :D

I would think you would be okay hun haha!
Good luck with your journey once you pass the first week you will be on your way :D xx

Im positive that'll be fine hun. I did something similar, just forgetting in the first few days, didn't make a difference. still went into ketosis after 4 days.
x

aw thanks lea, i havent even got any of those sticks yet i must buy some from chemist i remember years ago doing atkins and being obsessed with checking my wee lol, so you reckon ketosis is about after 4 days, do you find it really helps with the hunger or do you get a boost of energy? x

I don't have any either hun. I too didn't want to get obsessd about it so thought I won't get any, but I know some people prefer too so whatever helps you. Like weighing everyday really or in between meeting days. (til today).
Well, I could taste that awful taste after 2 days but had to have a first weigh in after 4 days as started midweek to my meeting day. From what I have read on here everyone differs but I think it's a good guide, 3-4 days. I think the first week is up and down for different reasons. I was looking forward to that surge of energy so badly that people have said about....still waiting annoyingly. Could do with it right now. But again, I think everyone is different.
Day 2 done hun. Not long and you'll have done a week too! Whoop.
Thank you for keeping me sane and understanding! Helps so much to have buddies on here im finding. I was aprehensive to start with as never done forums before but it def helps.
x

aw thanks pet, well keep each other on the straight and narrow lol, not sure how minimins works yet, but if youre ever at a loss send me a pm xx plus omg i took a total energy boost there been running about like mad tidying house and scrubbing the cooker, it was strange putting away plates from my little boys dinner thinking i wont be eating off one of those in a while =) !! i had to force myself to sit down and get some paddy lovin and watch take me out, my weekly fix hehe x

Haha, me too! I can just about write a post! Thank you, thats kind. You too. Although I must learn how to even pm!
Paddy was on fine form wasn't he! Off to bed now as hungry!
Have a good day 3 hun. x

lol im an idoit thanks rachel, howre you finding the CD ? XX
Getting on great thanks Cathy hun, I'm now on day 11 and I am enjoying it so far. Haven't really found it too hard and even my first week wasn't bad so think I got off quite lucky really just had that horrible taste in my mouth, it was gross.

The biggest thing I have to deal with is giving up my social life I'm only 20 and let's just say my friends are the type that try and temp me, went out on Thursday night with them and managed to just drink water while they all got very pissed!! I have to admit I still haven't had the energy buzz yet either, but I do feel SO much better about myself and my mood swings are now non existent (according to my family haha) I guess they would know & all in all I'm just very happy and focused!

If I'm honest I don't really miss eating normal food at all..just gotta keep thinking..SUMMER...SLIM and HEALTHY those words keep me going. Got my second weigh in on Tuesday night can't wait!

I hope that you are getting on great and keep us up to date with you progress! :D xx

Back