Something's different this time

sam101

Hi guys
My name is Sam, I'm 27 and joining you nearly half way through my weight loss journey.
Sorry if this ends up being a long post but alot has changed over the last 8 months.
Last christmas I topped the scales at 18.10, I think the highest number I ever saw was 19.9 however! But I would lose and gain a little all the time and 18.10 was the figure I would see most often so I went with that as a starting weight.
I started losing around april this year and this morning weighed in at 15.3. I'm 5.8 so I think that still puts me in the 'obese' range.
BUT something is different this time!!!
I can't remember how or why I started in april I just remember I began watching my portions and eating healthier. I have always been one for fad diets and do really well for a month then put it all plus more back onBut not this time. This time I just no I'm going to get there.
My goal weight - around 10.10 but tbh I don't actually have one. I just want to look and feel good.

Being so overweight to begin with I always worried about loose skin and what my stretch marks will look like when I reach my goal. I'm sure many of you have the same questions so I will try to post pictures say per stone I lose.

I will be weighing in once a week so considering its thursday tomorow that sounds like a perfect weigh day!

Hoping to find some girls/guys to keep me motivated and on track and in turn id like to return the favour.

At the moment my mini goal is to be under 15 stone by christmas. It will feel so good to see a 14 on them scales again! 14.10 will mark half way and id love to enter into 2017 having lost half of what i needed.

I will try to check in as much as possible!

Good luck to everyone else currently fighting the buldge. Losing weight is so tough

Welcome Sam and very well done on your weight loss and thank you for your inspirational story which is great to hear, especially as this time of year with Christmas parties and festive celebrations it can be difficult to resist temptation and stories like yours is just what we need to help to motivate us all...and they help to recharge our determination.

Good luck with your mini goal...you can do it:)

Hi Sam
Great you have such a good focus and determination. Losing weight is not as easy as it should be. Good luck. You have just given me a boost so thanks. :)

good luck on your weight loss journey x x

Back