PANIC!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
PANIC!!! Emailed the lady i used to get my Cambridge from today to see if i can make an appointment only to be told that she's fully booked with clients and can't take me back on! :cry: I have enough shakes left for about a week, but am having to find a new councellor! :confused:

Notice you are in Norwich I know Mike (icemoose) is up that way.

Also check on the web site for local counsellors.

Yeah Mike is about half an hour away - i don't mind the drive but i'd like to find something closer if poss.

No disrespect to any CDC's out there but it only takes a few minutes to jump on the scales and swap cash for a bag of shakes...

Is there a limit on how many customers a cdc can have??

wishing you luck with your hunt hun.

xx sj xx

Have you found anyone yet? Hope something comes up - I know how determined and motivated you are.

:( Still haven't found anyone. :( I left phone messages with two CDC's in my area last night, but so far haven't heard from either of them. :cry:

:( Still haven't found anyone. :( I left phone messages with two CDC's in my area last night, but so far haven't heard from either of them. :cry:

Pick the closest one, camp outside her door theatening to order a Domno's pizza if she doesn't take you on :D

Pick the closest one, camp outside her door theatening to order a Domno's pizza if she doesn't take you on

Now theres an idea!!! ;) However i probably 'would' give in and have a pizza the way i'm feeling at the mo! :sigh:

Hmmm - you'd have to use an empty 'dummy' box and call her bluff by shouting through her letterbox
"I've got a loaded pizza here - and I'm not afraid to use it!"

:giggle:Awwww bless ya. That cheered me up! You shouldn't suggest things like that though because i'm mad enough to do it!!! :sign0151:

:talk017:
YAY!!!!! :bliss:
I've found a new CDC!!! WOOHOO!!!! She's not that far away (on the other side of town) and i'm off to see her tomorrow night evening for my first weigh in and to get some more shakes!! OMG! Its dawning on me that i'm actually giving it another go.............again!!! After thismornings shopping trip i'm most definately going to stick to it this time!! I HAVE TO!! (slaps self.....again!)

Oh Rayven that's fantastic news! I was really on edge for you as I know how important it is to strike whilst the iron's hot when you've made a decision to do something.

Now it's just a matter of head down, blinkers on and head for goal :)

Head down indeed! I'm in a better place emotionally than i was the last time i tried it so hopefully it'll be easier this time around anyway. We want to get married at some point (when we can afford it) but i REALLY don't want to be wearing a HUGE wedding dress!

only just seen this and Im glad you have found another counsellor but if Icemoose is only 1/2 hour away, I would personally have chosen to see him. Dont think you will find better support from anyone else.
Reading his blog was actually what got me started on Camridge in the first place but he's somewhat of a celebrity as far as Cambridge goes and i'd just feel so bad if i didn't do as well as him!! Sounds really silly, i know! :crazy:

Back