Panic....

Heehee Dizzy. Exactly the same. I love getting things I wouldn't normally buy at Christmas time, especially for 1/2 price.

Also running the freezer down. Makes for some weird dinner combinations :D

I will be thinking of you Karion when i'm doing my supermarket dash. We have Tesco in our small Town + a small town centre Coop. Between the two we're sorted!

Dizzy x

Hi,

I do the same, last year I got a fresh goose that was £27 for £5 and a free range turkey down from £18 to about £3.50 or something daft. I do the same and freeze the extra bits for NY.

Tescos are really good for these bargains.

And of course they taste so much better when they are half price or less:p

I will be thinking of you Karion when i'm doing my supermarket dash. We have Tesco in our small Town + a small town centre Coop. Between the two we're sorted!

Dizzy x

We probably have a choice of a dozen supermarkets closeby, and DH works in ASDA :D I'm dead awkward though.

DH: Well, between them all, you can have Chicken, turkey, goose, duck, pigeon, lamb, beef, pheasant, pork or guinea fowl. What are you going for?

Me: But I really wanted goat meat this Christmas. Someone has to sell it. Pleeeeaaassse.
Sad4.gif

Doesn't everyone have a bore for Christmas (probably me actually) the bore that is!

We will probably have turkey as it's pretty much a dead cert there will be some turkey bargains. But would buy and try almost anything. My boys are very adventurous.

Chatting about it I'm really looking forward to my food shop.

Dizzy x

Back