Panicking Bride 2B!

summerrose

Hi all!

Have decided to come back to WW after a wee try at SW. It just didn't work for me at all. I'm not going to lie, I did cheat sometimes but there was weeks when I stuck to it 100% and lost nothing.

I have done WW before and it did work (even when I was cheating!) I will be doing it myself from home but I am pretty clued up from my last time so should be able to do it no problem.

I now have 13 weeks to my wedding (OMG!!!!! I didn't realise that until just now!) and 14 weeks until my honeymoon. I just want to feel comfortable on my wedding day and confident on that beach.

Right now I am around 10st 8lbs. Ideally I want to be in the low 9s. I get 19 points a day.

I am determined to do it this time. No more faffing around. Everytime I reach for chocolate/pizza/curry I will just picture my gorgeous wedding dress in my head and say NO!

All help and encouragment will be much appreciated. I don't get much at home to be honest.

Will be starting on Monday as thats when my Asda will be delivered.

Will shut up now and go have a read of some of your diaries.

Also have a confession to make: I am getting a McDonalds for lunch today haha!

xx

Woo! You can do it!! :) and welcome to our mad world of Mini's :) x

Welcome summerrose. I think it always helps if you've got a goal and what better than to look fantastic on your wedding day!

The good thing about WW is if you want a Macdonalds you can have one, as long as you've got the points.

Best of luck. :)

Well today is my first day and its not going good. I still have a hangover from Saturday and all I want to do is eat junk!

Monday 2nd Aug:

ww bagel - 2
dairylea light triangle - 0.5

Soupfull - 3.5
Wotsits - 1.5

ww pizza - 5
ww garlic doughballs - 2
McCain rustic chips, 200g - 4

2 ryvita - 1
dairylea - 0.5

20 points

But really I want a fry up and a takeaway lol.

Staying off the drink next weekend.

On a good note I finally have my hair sorted for the wedding. I have had two trials and they were both awful. Have been panicking that my hair won't be nice on the day so on Saturday I went and bought one of those Jessica Simpson hair pieces. You pin your own hair up and stick this on and it is perfect! It literally took me 30 seconds to do! Very pleased that I won't have to go to the hairdressers on the wedding day, can do my own hair now! :D

Last edited:
Bonus for you!! :D

you can have a fry up, just grill it instead and pach the egg :giggle: low points and filling!! I love them :D

Oh i'm saving that for the weekend Shabba! Anyone know how many points are in bacon?

Forgot to say aswell, I weighed myself yesterday and I am 10stone 12lbs! Shocking! Realised I actually lost nothing on SW, not a single little lb lol!

oh really? thats not unsual, i spent 6 months on it playing with the same 7lb!!

Bacon, depends on what you buy, Tesco Healthy Living works out at 1.5pts per 2 pieces! :D

Welcome to the world of Mini's, I hope you enjoy it here. I think your goal sounds very doable and if you stick to it those lbs will come off easily! I'm also a bride to be although we've not done any planning but I really want to lose this weight for my health and to look radiant whenever we do decide to get married! Hehe.

xxx

Well I have edited yesterday because I ended up going over by a point! On my first day aswell! No big deal though, can easily pull it back.

Tuesday 3rd August

ww bagel - 2
dairylea - 0.5
shape yoghurt - 1

ww tomato soup - 1
2 slices of Kingsmill crusts off bread - 1.5
dairylea - 0.5
mullerlight - 1.5

ww pasta meal - 4
Asda good for you garlic bread - 2.5
100g chips - 2

16.5 points

I got they McCain chips because they seemed to be the lowest in points and OMG they are amazing!

Don't actually feel that well today, think I have a cold but can't even leave work and crawl into bed because the other girl who works here is off this week! The day has dragged in so much but only an hour and 20 mins to go woooo!!!!!!

Well I have edited yesterday because I ended up going over by a point! On my first day aswell! No big deal though, can easily pull it back.

Tuesday 3rd August

ww bagel - 2
dairylea - 0.5
shape yoghurt - 1

ww tomato soup - 1
2 slices of Kingsmill crusts off bread - 1.5
dairylea - 0.5
mullerlight - 1.5

ww pasta meal - 4
Asda good for you garlic bread - 2.5
100g chips - 2

16.5 points

I got they McCain chips because they seemed to be the lowest in points and OMG they are amazing!

Don't actually feel that well today, think I have a cold but can't even leave work and crawl into bed because the other girl who works here is off this week! The day has dragged in so much but only an hour and 20 mins to go woooo!!!!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about a point, sure you'll claim it back fine :)
I think i must be over this week by about 10 or so, so have been on basic rations last couple of days to claw it back b4 WI tomorrow, when will I learn!! :)

Hope u feel better soon xx

Back