panicking now

lare73

hi because i had a gain this week (1 1/2 ilb's):cry: i am panicking about how i am cooking and counting syns extra, so would someone just help me, i have made spag bol, with extra lean beef mince, carrots, celery, onion, lean bacon, peppers, toms, veg stock (knorr) bovril cube, tobasco, dry herbs and spices.... phew,, now is this free on EE????? using dried spag pasta, my superfree foods include pineapple,grapes and strawberrys for afters.
any input will be greatfully received :)

no oil at all, and it was delicious, seems to good to be true that it was free! thanks for replying.

how many syns are you eating?? some people dont eat enough syns (as silly as it sounds) id say try and eat at least 8 syns a day. Are you eating late in the evening??

I'd like to add the question of when and how you are weighing yourself. Are you attending a class where you are weighed in the evening with clothes on after you've been taking in food and water throughout the day? The best way to weigh yourself in a consistent, fair manner is first thing in the morning in your undies or naked!

hang in there hun, keep up the good work! :hug99:

Back