Pants, Pants, Pants!!!

Emz118

Desperate to be slim!
Ok... so I'm gonna vent all my stress on here and start a fresh tomorrow.

I had a job interview today for a teaching post at my current school (I am on a temporary contract at the moment) but I didn't get it.

So after a couple of hours of tears and telling all of the people I had to tell, then them being kind, then me crying again etc, I went for a walk with my OH (bless him!)

Then I went to co op (I haven't eaten all day) and bought a pizza, and a tub of Ben and Jerrys.

And I just ate all the pizza and 3/4 of the ice cream. :break_diet:

And to top it all off, I have to go back to school tomorrow, and I have a new child starting who speaks no english at all and has only just moved to the country, and then I have weigh in tomorrow night.

Damnit!!! :sigh:

Sorry about the job, something much better will come up and then you will know it was meant to be. As for the pizza and ice cream, they were low fat, low calorie, so put them behind you and start again tommorow. Hugs xxxx

sorry to hear about the job, hope something else comes up for you soon. In the meantime stick with your eating plan if you can as you are doing so well:)

Oh Em! Sends hugs. I'm a big believer in fate. That job wasn't right for you. I will ask my angels to seek out another. Now as to the icecream, if you hadn't eaten all day, it can't have done that much damage. And pizza doesn't weigh much :rolleyes: Just draw a line Huney and see it as a temporary blip.

Hi Emz

Hope you are feeling a little better today.
So sorry about the job. I really think in the big scheme of things some pizza and ice-cream is not the end of the world- if it was what you needed to do then it had to be done.

On a more cheerful note.....

I am just trying to imagine what it must be like for that poor child today who is in a strange country, in a new school and not speaking the language- he must be absolutely terrified and YOU are going to make him feel welcome and accepted. What a wonderful job that is- you should be very proud that today you are making a massive difference to someones life and future.

That is truly heroic xxxxx

Hi Emz

Hope you are feeling a little better today.
So sorry about the job. I really think in the big scheme of things some pizza and ice-cream is not the end of the world- if it was what you needed to do then it had to be done.

On a more cheerful note.....

I am just trying to imagine what it must be like for that poor child today who is in a strange country, in a new school and not speaking the language- he must be absolutely terrified and YOU are going to make him feel welcome and accepted. What a wonderful job that is- you should be very proud that today you are making a massive difference to someones life and future.

That is truly heroic xxxxx

What a lovely thing to say :) I tried to give some rep but I can't yet...sorry :(

Thanks guys... I sts this week, so actually feel ok. And having spent a day back in school and seen those wonderful children, I feel far more positive.

As for little Hugo... bless him!!!!

Cocktailprincess... your comment has just made me cry (again) Thank you!

Again... thanks all... I did need a blip, and tonight is after weigh in treat night, and I'll start back to proper on plan 100% from tomorrow (although I am out for dinner!!!)

Emma xXx

Wow Emma you were lucky for a sts, with eating that pizza and ice cream the day before WI :D

You seem a bit brighter :)

Emz - I'm finding it tricky as well at the moment - juggling a full time job with studying... and last weekend I just lost it and had a similar binge to you... it has to be done sometimes doesnt it!?!? I didnt go to WI either this week - too scard! So well done you for having more guts than me!!! I'm going to be 100% this week to try and make up for it! Good luck with the coming week x

Thanks Maria, CP and Rachella... I was very lucky!!!

Have just had dinner out with my friend, so from now on I am on a 100% week, with no more than 6 syns a day.

Fingers crossed for 2lb off this week. :)

Back