Paper for packing - where can I get it??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Starlight, 18 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Im moving house sometime in a few months. Im making a start on packing just now before the panic starts.

Does anyone know where I can get sheets of white (cheap) paper, you know the kind they use in places like M&S for wrapping glasses or fragile stuff. I really dont want to use newspaper.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ratty

ratty Full Member

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You could always ask the nearest chip shop owner hun!. He might let you have a pack of his white wrap at cost price ;):D
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    That site has exactly what I need but its in packs of 10kg which is slightly more than I need lol

Hmmm wish I knew a chippy owner, wonder if any of the boys at work have any sources ;)
  6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

How about dress shops, like Next/Marks. Their tee-shirts etc are packed in paper inside the plastic bags, they probably throw them away
  7. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.