Paper for packing - where can I get it??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Starlight, 18 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im moving house sometime in a few months. Im making a start on packing just now before the panic starts.

Does anyone know where I can get sheets of white (cheap) paper, you know the kind they use in places like M&S for wrapping glasses or fragile stuff. I really dont want to use newspaper.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ratty

ratty Full Member

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You could always ask the nearest chip shop owner hun!. He might let you have a pack of his white wrap at cost price ;):D

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That site has exactly what I need but its in packs of 10kg which is slightly more than I need lol

Hmmm wish I knew a chippy owner, wonder if any of the boys at work have any sources ;)

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

How about dress shops, like Next/Marks. Their tee-shirts etc are packed in paper inside the plastic bags, they probably throw them away

7. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    e-bay???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.