Paracetamol?

Is it ok to take paracetamol for the headaches? Im anticipating I'll get them LOL! and how about any other form of pain relief? IE: diclofenac/voltarol?

muchus grassiass x:D

Yes hun, paracetamol is fine

paracetomol is fine as long as it is not sugar coated. i was told only paracetomol as all other tablets you need to take with food and as you are not having food after a while it will course stomoch ulcers. hope ya headaches clear soon hun xxx

and keep drinking the water! that really helps believe me x x

Thats great, I also have my own blood pressure monitor, so I can keep tabs on my bp. Also I can do it in work. I work nights, and I wonder if this will affect the diet, as most of us get a sugar drop around 4 o'clock in the morning:eek:! My mum has a blood sugar tester so thats ok, and I can use the urine dips in work to check when im in ketosis :)

thanks again hun x x x

take your own painkillers as long as they aren't sugar coated - usually the cheap ones aren't but you can tell by looking at the packet. I was lucky and didn't get any headaches bad enough to take painkillers, so you might be lucky xxx

I have always suffered from headaches, even before LT, and have had to take tablets most days, I checked with the pharmacy, and they said co-codamol are fine too, if you need something a little stronger. But again, like any paracetomal tabs, too many without food could lead to ulcers, as already mentioned. ;)

Try taking them with the shakes, they should be fine.

Luscious, if you are working nights then try timing your shakes so you have one about 4am to counteract that sugar low. As long as you have 3 in the 24hours it doesn't matter what time you have them.

Good luck hun.

x

Yes cuddly, thats what I'm gonna do, s shake every 4-5 hours, (cos I minused 7 hours sleep from the 24) :D
Hope this works, however a black tea with tablet sweetners should help the sugar dip......maybe:eek:

Back